RealModScene
tarek.zoubi

My Rgh xbox360 doesn't boot

Hey I have Xbox 360 Rgh for almost two years few weeks ago to started booting slowly and after two days it doesn't boot at all

Note:

I have never opened it

I didn't update it like retail so I don't think it's bricked

It only light green dot on middle

doesn't boot into xell

I have tried every thing from deattaching hdd to changing video cable nothing works 

Help please

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

I don't know how to fix it myself I want to send it from where I got it they will fix it but what the maximum price will an expert ask for fixing it

I don't know how to fix it myself I want to send it from where I got it they will fix it but what the maximum price will an expert ask for fixing it

Hard to say, depends entirely on the underlying issue, but no more then a brand new hack i would say...

More than likely it's a broken solder point or cold joint due to heat if the original modder didn't create a decent cooling profile for it in dashlaunch...

The maximum price to fix it is relative to what wrong with the console. You'd have to open it and provide some pictures if you wanted a better idea on what is or at least what isn't wrong with it.

Pictures of all the wiring would do wonders as well as letting us know which model of Xbox 360 it is.

Use this to figure out what model you have and then when you get it open, take a picture of the modchip so you know which one was used, then I could probably get you a wiring pinout which would let you be able to visually check the problem yourself..

post-56760-0-80657500-1460914568_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I sent it to someone he sayed the the rgh was dead he installed new one and i recived the console yesterday

I sent it to someone he sayed the the rgh was dead he installed new one and i recived the console yesterday

I assume he meant the chip?

Sent from my SM-G903F