RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
_SCORPION_

XBOX Corona 250Gig Wont Startup...

Hi everyone's...

today i update my Corona 250 gig with Xebuild 2.098 and everything was fine. the console cames up and Updated.

for some education reasons i had to ReFlash the Console, but this time after Write Nand with Simple Nand Flasher, Console didnt startup!

i tried to boot with Eject button but nothing happened. ofcourse i have the Dumped Nand file in a USB

what should i do now ?

Hook up a nand reader/writer, and flash the image that way. when flashing an image to the console, I have found it best to unplug the console for 30 seconds after you have flashed the image. I dont know why, but I have had better luck doing it this way, then other ways. Also you should look into the xebuild updserv option, which is the easiest way to update I have found. ;)

You need to reflash your console by hardware, if you want me to check the image(s) for you as to what went wrong, you need to send me your dump made before the update, the newly built one and your cpukey