RealModScene
BestNoob

[Request] Multiplayer Online State / Show Players Online

I didn´t found this reguest so i do it.

Can you please add the feature that you can see in Aurora Dashboard how many players are actually online in a game ?

As extra feature so you have a sorted list with max players online and in what for an game. I think that will motivate people to play more Multiplayer when they see there are players online.

• Like 3

Actually, not a bad idea, and I would think this is something you can do with the new lua utility scripting features that will be included with aurora 0.6b. ;) I could be wrong, but as far as I know, if they can post the statistics on the homepage here, you could get the same data on the 360 with lua. Main issue I can see is the refresh rate on the data, as simple loops like that can be very processor intensive, and could cause issues(lag, etc.) with aurora. Wont know until it comes out. Also would need a way to get the data from unity, which I dont think would be hard. The other problem is it might require a custom theme(So you can see the statistics per game), or a lua sorting script, that sorts games that are link capable, and then orders them based upon how many people are online.

Seems like a great idea.Right now i have to keep my laptop by when am playing to see who is playing what on xboxunity.net.

Actually, not a bad idea, and I would think this is something you can do with the new lua utility scripting features that will be included with aurora 0.6b. ;) I could be wrong, but as far as I know, if they can post the statistics on the homepage here, you could get the same data on the 360 with lua. Main issue I can see is the refresh rate on the data, as simple loops like that can be very processor intensive, and could cause issues(lag, etc.) with aurora. Wont know until it comes out. Also would need a way to get the data from unity, which I dont think would be hard. The other problem is it might require a custom theme(So you can see the statistics per game), or a lua sorting script, that sorts games that are link capable, and then orders them based upon how many people are online.

I think a static text based push to the xbox from the existing system with an intervall of 1 Minute should be a good solution =) ?!

Seems like a great idea.Right now i have to keep my laptop by when am playing to see who is playing what on xboxunity.net.

Thats the thing. The only way this time is to take a look on your PC/Smartphone or starting the game and hope that there are ppl. online.

Just got on to throw in my vote. 

It's really frustrating not knowing what is currently being played, so i have to load a game with hopes of checking it's respective servers for any traffic. 

Just got on to throw in my vote. 

It's really frustrating not knowing what is currently being played, so i have to load a game with hopes of checking it's respective servers for any traffic.

Heard of xboxunity.net ?

It shows how much players are online on LiNK in every system link supported game..

• Like 2