RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Atifkazia

xbox image browse error

im trying to extract an iso using xbox image browser..then while it is extracting it give me an error saying reached the end of file...how to fix this?

2 things:

1. Make sure you're using a up-to-date version

2. Make sure the ISO is fully downloaded and correct

1.im having v2.9 build:0350 ..i searched couldnt find a newer version

2.iso is fully downloaded..how do i check if it is correct?...i used iso2god it shows all information..any other way to check if it is correct/working iso?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1.im having v2.9 build:0350 ..i searched couldnt find a newer version

2.iso is fully downloaded..how do i check if it is correct?...i used iso2god it shows all information..any other way to check if it is correct/working iso?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Use ABGX360

i got abgx360 now..what should i do? i pointed the input to my iso then what should i do?

im using this first time please help...

i got abgx360 now..what should i do? i pointed the input to my iso then what should i do?

im using this first time please help...

There are plenty of tutorials for how to check a Xbox 360 game with ABGX360... check for one, i don't feel like spoon feeding you at this time...

Right click the ISO and make sure it's not blocked by default as a download and not read only. Sometimes ISO downloads show as blocked not allowing for extraction or modification  

P.S lol @ Swizzy :baby:

There are plenty of tutorials for how to check a Xbox 360 game with ABGX360... check for one, i don't feel like spoon feeding you at this time...

my iso is small it says...so it shouldnt be working....thanks for your help swizzy :)

Right click the ISO and make sure it's not blocked by default as a download and not read only. Sometimes ISO downloads show as blocked not allowing for extraction or modification

P.S lol @ Swizzy :baby:

what do you mean by 'its not blocked by default as a download'...it does not give me access denied error...'read only' is not ticked... i can see the files..yeah swizzy is right i should some work on my own rather than asking help all the time...abgx360 says the iso is small soo will look for another one..
  • Like 1

Try using that and see if it helps

Xbox Backup Creator v2.9.0.350.zip

what do you mean by 'its not blocked by default as a download'...it does not give me access denied error...'read only' is not ticked... i can see the files..yeah swizzy is right i should some work on my own rather than asking help all the time...abgx360 says the iso is small soo will look for another one..

Sometimes downloaded ISO files property's are locked to prevent malware and such but generally if it's downloaded in RAR/ZIP then extracted it doesn't have this issue