RealModScene
tx3

deleted Homebrew stayed in Library

I deleted a Emulator ..actually a couple of them, but they Pic of them stayed in the Library. They gone, i cant start them ..i tried to rescan and clear data ..nothing helped...i thought i maybe should rematch the path of the scan ..which didnt work ...it stuck on clearing data screen like forever the seconed path which was for emulator and sutch was redone ...still the Pics did stay :(. FDS2 showed you actually that its scanning the folders on the bottom screen ...FS3 seems like Dosen't do that...(real time folder scan info) ...

so ny ideas?...is this a known Problem ..any hints what i can do?

i am sorry for my English ...thx guys

The games or emulators in this case are added to your database when you scan them in and they will remain in your database unless you delete them properly from within them games list, you can fix your issue by going to the emulator you deleted in your games list. Then press Y for options, Move , No Section.

BTW F3 does show the folder scanning, make sure your status bars are up.

The games or emulators in this case are added to your database when you scan them in and they will remain in your database unless you delete them properly from within them games list, you can fix your issue by going to the emulator you deleted in your games list. Then press Y for options, Move , No Section.

BTW F3 does show the folder scanning, make sure your status bars are up.

thats strange, i deleted them from the Gamelist ..'Y' delet Game and so on ...Yeah Statusbar is up ..there is a Scan but like for 2 sek..:S

While FDS2 takes like ...i dont know...20 sek...But! FS3 shows all my games...i mentioned it only because i was not sure about it...normally it scans and the deleted games/Emulator are off the list, ...which wasn't the case in FS3 ...so i was asking myself does it really scan...i kinda confused... maybe i deleted it in the file Manager and forgot it ....i dont know..but thx anyway!

yeah......maybe you deleted in file.... manager and not via the .... Freestyle Dashboard...... If your going to delete a game..... and you also want it ..... removed from the database .... you need to do it through the ..... freestyle dashboard.....

This is.... not a ... fault.... with FSD... this .... is your ... error.....

When I scan, my scanning status bar shows only for 2 seconds when I've something to add, my first scan took about 10 minutes. FSD3 is an improved version of FSD2, maybe scanning goes alot faster, ever considered that?

If your games are in the games library, maybe it really scanned.

• Like 1

Smartass alert....The Games are shown because it's obvious has scaned something, but when i delet something and do a manuel scan and the Gamelist still shows the deleted Games, Ok! What does that mean? it means A) scan worked once but not twice. B ) i did a mistake ( which i said it's possible) i dont belive it, but i am not so arrogant to say its Impossible. or C) there is a Problem with the Gamepath, which got stuck as i tried to delet it..a sign of something isn't working.

its a Beta which means Bugs a normal.

and Btw. ...........i do so mutch points as i wish, its my way of writing, if you don't liked it.... well ... **** *.

Yet, you "LIked" my post :lol:

Okey then, enough of the C*ckeyness.

Is it possible that you have it uploaded the homebrew game/app twice, stored it in difference folders, or your FSD3 is sharing the same folder as FSD2 therefore sharing the same data?

Have you tried the "Clear Data" option, if not, have you tried deleting FSD3 from your hard drive and do a fresh install?

Your right, its beta but you seem to be the only one to have reported this issue, the only issue I have is that my covers do not download, but such is life :wacko:

B)

Yet, you "LIked" my post :lol:

Okey then, enough of the C*ckeyness.

Is it possible that you have it uploaded the homebrew game/app twice, stored it in difference folders, or your FSD3 is sharing the same folder as FSD2 therefore sharing the same data?

Have you tried the "Clear Data" option, if not, have you tried deleting FSD3 from your hard drive and do a fresh install?

Your right, its beta but you seem to be the only one to have reported this issue, the only issue I have is that my covers do not download, but such is life :wacko:

B)

livestrong = false

in dashlaunch's launch.ini

yeah......maybe you deleted in file.... manager and not via the .... Freestyle Dashboard...... If your going to delete a game..... and you also want it ..... removed from the database .... you need to do it through the ..... freestyle dashboard.....

Is this safe to do now? If you did this with the first release of F3 it would delete all your homebrew instead of just the one you wanted. I have already asked about this in another thread but nobody has yet confirmed if this issue has been fixed.

livestrong = false

in dashlaunch's launch.ini

OF COURSE... Why didn't I remember that. Thanks buddy.