RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
seltaeb

Need Help for F3 Display Resolution

Hi Support,

Sorry for the 'maybe' silly question,

I have xbox 360 Slim that come with HDMI is not working (currently my xbox is got short circuit and the HDMI port is not working) and Samsung TV 40.

In order to play with HD resolution, i've buy component cable (green,blue,red,white,red). technically i can change the resolution in normal (xbox) dashboard, but if i go back to FS3 dashboard the resolution is back to 480p and playing game is always 480p.

the question is: Can i play HD with componen cable on F3? or F3 is only support HD via HDMI? 

thanks for every answer, just considering to repair the xbox HDMI port if F3 doesn't support via Component Cable. 

Yes, it's possible to use a component cable for HD, are you sure you've got it set to HD tho? (these cables tend to be both Composite and Component with a small switch on it for Xbox 360 consoles), make sure it's set to HD, from there it's just a matter of changing the settings in NXE, if it reverts back to 480p it's because it wasn't able to save the settings, which means you need to rebuild your nand without the mobile*.dat files (it's a advanced xeBuild setting)

FSD doesn't change the settings at all, and is designed for 720p

Yes, it's possible to use a component cable for HD, are you sure you've got it set to HD tho? (these cables tend to be both Composite and Component with a small switch on it for Xbox 360 consoles), make sure it's set to HD, from there it's just a matter of changing the settings in NXE, if it reverts back to 480p it's because it wasn't able to save the settings, which means you need to rebuild your nand without the mobile*.dat files (it's a advanced xeBuild setting)

FSD doesn't change the settings at all, and is designed for 720p

hi admin, thanks for the reply, i really appreciate.

Yes, confirm that i've set the switch to HD, but still don't recognize HD, still back to 480p.

Sure, more likely because it wasn't able to save anything via Normal Xbox Dashboard.

Can you give me the procedure to repair this problem (link or guide) ? Any help would be really appreciated, basically i am newbie for this.

Follow my tutorial linked below for kernel updates, enter advanced mode, go to the xebuild tab and check the box for no mobile... then make sure you also have it checked to be using your custom xebuild settings...

Or... you can dump your nand and cpukey and send to me and i'll help you further

Sent from my SM-G903F