RealModScene
SAMUELORD

[AURORA] Play Xbox Classic games online on Xbox 360 via LiNK or NOVA

Hello guys!

My question is exactly this: There's a plan to put Xbox Classic games to play online again on Xbox 360 on Aurora via LiNK ou NOVA?

I imagine that this is not a high priority for Aurora Team right now, but i might to know if there's a possibility to do this on the future or if is possible to liberate to use the old method to play online via LiNK like was on JQE360 (where we can join in a 360 game room and use the HUD to load the "default.xbe" on the System Link Xbox Classic game)?

This is the old JQE360 method that i say: https://www.youtube.com/embed/pZ4_Dirt6u0?html5=1&fs=1 (Kira135 forum member, or something like this)
If not, there's a date to put this on the new NOVA? I hope so and i believe there's a lot of people that will'be joy with this! :D

I read for several hours a lot of topics and i see that the last topic about this theme was in january/2015 and is dead.
If i duplicate the topic, sorry 4 this. Thanks 4 all the work and continue like this.

• Like 3

probably best to put the effort into doing this on the actual xbox as the xbox 360 does not support all the titles, there is a thread on assembler games to bring xbl to the original xbox via client server scheme.