RealModScene
Chrishockey55

XEBUILD 1.17, XEBUILD GUI 2.098 AND DASHLAUNCH 3.17 RELEASED WITH 17502 SUPPORT

Thanks a lot again guys!

We moved back to the province again so we were not able to talk to them anymore. We actually did research, asked the usual questions and got the store's assurance. We chose a store that's in a mall. Chose the store that has a lot more branches. The only thing that we did wrong if it is wrong was haggle for the price for its roughly 1/3 of a month's salary.

Anyways more power to your community! Out topic and all you guys still helped. Thinking we might have helped at leeast 10 people due to this is good enough for us :)

Life's good and karma's a bitch... See you around!

Thanks, but are there even any new games coming that's going to require the updated dash?

WWE 2K17 and FIFA 17 were recently announced 

WWE 2K17 and FIFA 17 were recently announced

And did they announce those for Xbox 360 along with requiring the new dashboard? (i'm pretty sure they didn't mention what dashboard it requires, they've never done that in the past...)

Hi after updating I am getting an authentication error from aurora for Xbox unity so I can't get covers and title updates any help?

Hi after updating I am getting an authentication error from aurora for Xbox unity so I can't get covers and title updates any help?

Make sure you have an up-to-date version of aurora, working networking (check that in NXE) and that you have the avatar data installed...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I have aurora 0.5b and avatar data in installed what do u mean by nxe?

nxe=original xbox dashboard/stock dashboard

Hold 'rb' while booting and you will boot into nxe if you have set up your dashlaunch to boot directly into aurora..

• Like 1

Did that and tested pc connection it failed can i downgrade?

There's no point in downgrading... are you using wired or wireless connection? does it show that you have a connection setup?

I am sorry beacuse i dont know the solution to your problem.. If someone else knows they will definitely reply.. Just wait for some time...

And also please dont post several times withot anybody else replying to you.. Use the edit button and name the edits as edit1 and edit2 and so on..

bump i need a solution guys

https://postimg.org/...89g1d/c731174b/

Try restarting your router/modem, it may be a temporary error there... there's no reason for it not to work with the dashboard update... however, you can also try removing the network and re-adding it, see if that solves the problem...

Restarted the router and disconnected from the network then reconnected still same problem

I even tried connecting it with a wired network I am seriously thinking this is a kernel related issue can I downgrade

Kernel has nothing to do with your issue.. Have you set up static ip for your xbox?..if not try setting up a static ip

If yes, so check in your router page's connected devices and make sure no other device has same ip as your xbox..

Dont know how can this happen but happened to me once..

Restarted the router and disconnected from the network then reconnected still same problem

I even tried connecting it with a wired network I am seriously thinking this is a kernel related issue can I downgrade

Try rebuilding the nand using xeBuild GUI with the tutorial linked to in my signature below, and of course, make sure your connection is setup to be automatic, anything else has a tendency to mess up networks unless you know what you're doing...

You can get back to any Kernel version at any time. Create a new fresh Image (17502) with Swizzys XeBuild GUI, and flash it with Swizzys Simple Nand Flasher 1.4b. Please provide the XeBuild GUI & Simple Nand Flasher 1.4b Logs in your next Posting.

• Like 1

So I have to select the same kernel and I can't downgrade coz I will brick my rgh?

It's highly unlikely to be an issue with the kernel itself, alot more likely to be an issue with the image, you can rebuild an older version, or try to rebuild the same version (what i recommend)

Sent from my SM-G903F