RealModScene
Chrishockey55

XEBUILD 1.17 & XEBUILD GUI 2.098 17502 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

it boots xell still, I see my  DVD key. where I can take  updflash.bin ? 

I have my console for many years and unfortunately long lost original dumps.

always updated through  xeBuild and never had any problems.

sorry for my english, I am writing from Belarus.

Make sure you start XeLL with a network cable attached, then you can go to http:/// and dump it from there, this will give you flashdmp.bin which you can use with xeBuild GUI to build a new image (updflash.bin) put that in the root of a FAT32 formatted USB drive ( x:\updflash.bin ) and start xell, that should trigger it to flash the nand

Sent from my SM-G903F

Make sure you start XeLL with a network cable attached, then you can go to http:/// and dump it from there, this will give you flashdmp.bin which you can use with xeBuild GUI to build a new image (updflash.bin) put that in the root of a FAT32 formatted USB drive ( x:\updflash.bin ) and start xell, that should trigger it to flash the nand

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thank you very much, I understand. will try.

I did it! Everything worked out! You are my hero!  :thumbsup:

Thank  to you personally and your entire community for all that you do!

Any chance of releasing the 17511 build?

Once we've finished the new patches and tested them we'll probably have a new release for you... but, we're not going to just release it today just because microsoft released the new dashboard today... there's also no games that require this yet... and highly unlikely there will be any in the near future

Once we've finished the new patches and tested them we'll probably have a new release for you... but, we're not going to just release it today just because microsoft released the new dashboard today... there's also no games that require this yet... and highly unlikely there will be any in the near future

So you say you're still doing some tests...Why did NiNJA announce 5 hours ago that they got hold of the build from you and were updating their source as we speak.

So you say you're still doing some tests...Why did NiNJA announce 5 hours ago that they got hold of the build from you and were updating their source as we speak.

Please reference where you are getting that info, as their website says they are still waiting for an official update. That being said, we dont support XBLS services.

NiNJA never said this. It's clearly posted in their IRC channel that they are waiting for the release of XeBuild and Dashlaunch.

That'd be someone that is high...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Not sure why it hasn't been posted here yet, but for those who can't wait...

We dont Support XBLS stuff, or the distribution of XBLS files !

Dr.Gonzo