RealModScene
Chrishockey55

DASHLAUNCH 3.17 : 17502 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

How do I obtain a kv spoofer for my xbox? (stealth)

You go and jump off a cliff and die :)

nevrmind

this is why the average person never obtains great wealth. theyre too busy focusing on helping others who could potentially help multiple :thumbup:

nevrmind

this is why the average person never obtains great wealth. theyre too busy focusing on helping others who could potentially help multiple :thumbup:

Please edit your posts rather then post multiple times in a row with just a few minutes apart, there's a "edit" button at the bottom of your post... (text really) click it...

We don't support Stealth services in this community, a JTAG/RGH console should NOT go on Xbox Live as it ruins the experience for everyone else (most that use these services do so to cheat in games)

If you want to play on Xbox Live - Buy the games you want to play and use them on a retail system like everyone else...

then whats with all of this crap youre talking here? about xexmenus and stuff if I should buy retail. fos

XEXMenu etc. are for playing the game(s) you own from the HDD or such, or to run homebrew applications such as emulators...

If you want to go on Xbox Live you should do so with a retail system using retail games...

I have Kernel 17502, trying to install dashlounch 3.17 with 17502 supported, and 3.18 too, and they both will still not working .. with message: Dashlounch cannot be installeed, Kernel 17502 not supprted.. Where´s the problem ? :/ thanks

47 minutes ago, Dávid Machil said:

I have Kernel 17502, trying to install dashlounch 3.17 with 17502 supported, and 3.18 too, and they both will still not working .. with message: Dashlounch cannot be installeed, Kernel 17502 not supprted.. Where´s the problem ? :/ thanks

You are not using the installer from these versions, you're using a older installer... also, posting your question ONCE is quite enough

Dashlaunch will work online, and offline. That being said, we dont support stealth services, so you wont get any help with that here. There is also the Link Service, for JTAG/RGH consoles, and comes with the later versions of FSD3, and Aurora. There is also the xlink kai option, but no one uses that with the 360 anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ENGMohammed2017 said:

lost system link on guid button after updating to aurora 0.6b ? why ?

Perhaps you are not loaded plugin