RealModScene
stanley789

xebuild for 17502

Nope, once there is a official release, you'll see it stickied at the top of the xeBuild subforum: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/15-xebuild-xebuild-gui/

Hi,

I glitched today my new xbox 360 trinity 4gb with 17502 and he (somehow) said, that there is an xebuild for the new dash and obviosly, he installed a glitched dashboard WITH dashlaunch!

So help? How can he do that? Fake or not? Can I somehow pull the nand and send it to you for checking whether it'S dangerous or not?

Hi,

I glitched today my new xbox 360 trinity 4gb with 17502 and he (somehow) said, that there is an xebuild for the new dash and obviosly, he installed a glitched dashboard WITH dashlaunch!

So help? How can he do that? Fake or not? Can I somehow pull the nand and send it to you for checking whether it'S dangerous or not?

It's quite possible, with the unofficial junk that's out and about, you get no support for issues you may have with it as it's barely been tested prior to release and we cannot reliably say if they're good or not, and if you have issues it's likely tied to those patches done by random people that most likely don't know much of what they're doing...

It's quite possible, with the unofficial junk that's out and about, you get no support for issues you may have with it as it's barely been tested prior to release and we cannot reliably say if they're good or not, and if you have issues it's likely tied to those patches done by random people that most likely don't know much of what they're doing...

what if I make a dump and send it to you. I mean, you know whats fine and not and maybe, if they (or he) made a good job, you could use that dump and benefit in form of a boost for the official XeBuild release.

what if I make a dump and send it to you. I mean, you know whats fine and not and maybe, if they (or he) made a good job, you could use that dump and benefit in form of a boost for the official XeBuild release.

Lol, no need, we already have patches which we made ourselves, we don't trust others to make good patches ;) we're not going to release it any faster just because we get patches from somebody else...

There's more to it then just checking that the patches are A-OK, we also don't want to support XBL Hackers, therefor we don't release the new patches until we feel it's needed by the rest of the community or simply feel comfortable with releasing it (usually some time after it's been released to force those wanting to hack on XBL to make their own patches essentially)