RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Kleger Ignez

GOD OF WAR 3 Xbox 360 RGH ????!!

Olá! Gosta queria saber se isso é possível troca mídia de um jogo de PS3 para mídia de Xbox360 achei um video que me deixo meio e dúvida se era fake ou não no comentario o dono do video diz: 

"HACK" é uma modificação de um produto original para o modo desejado.Exemplo, quando você troca personagens de um jogo, ou modificou a estagem, você "hackeou" o jogo, no meu caso, eu mudei a mídia do jogo, que era exclusivo para PS3, eu deixei para Xbox 360 =) "

Link video:  https://youtu.be/MT_HxTUMemY

Olá! Gosta ria de saber se isso e possível troca media de um jogo de PS3 para media de Xbox360 achei um video que me deixo meio e dúvida se era fake ou não no comentario o dono do video diz: 

"HACK" é uma modificação de um produto original para o modo desejado.Exemplo, quando você troca personagens de um jogo, ou modificou a estagem, você "hackeou" o jogo, no meu caso, eu mudei a mídia do jogo, que era exclusivo para PS3, eu deixei para Xbox 360 =) "

Link video:  https://youtu.be/MT_HxTUMemY

English please dude

• Like 1

Hello! Like wondering if it is possible to exchange media from a PS3 game for Xbox360 media found a video that let me through and doubt whether it was fake or not

" The owner of the video says that changed the mídio game, which was exclusive to PS3 , and media is modified to Xbox 360 can do that? "

Different code I believe so wouldn't think it possible but then I don't write code.....Swizzy???

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It's somewhat possible, but highly unlikely to actually work...

When doing completely different games, it's highly unlikely to work since they're well different, however if you have the same game on both platforms and one version having stuff the other doesn't it's maybe possible to copy the data from the other version to the one you're on (but it's not at all guaranteed to work!)

I really should click his link before saying something like it'd have to emulate the opposing consoles stuff which allows the programs to run. If it did work it'd run slow as hell I'd think since it's running two types of instruction sets and highly doubtful unless working from a devkit that had sufficient memory to support such an action.

• Like 1