RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AntiVirGear

NEW DASHBOARD UPDATE?!

Yo guys,

check that out, even M$ don't have anything listed!

post-72998-14592424282401_thumb.jpg

post-72998-14592425226439_thumb.png

Never mind that M$ will release a new Version soo... how long have I to wait until a new Version will be released for my RGH2 and how can I update? I don't have a flasher or else...

Transmitted by Elephone P3000s

You can update dashboard with Swizzy's XebuildGUI when M$ release the update and when swizzy update Xebuild database with that update..

You can update dashboard with Swizzy's XebuildGUI when M$ release the update and when swizzy update Xebuild database with that update..

okay... and what's about Dashlaunch?

okay... and what's about Dashlaunch?

I release a new xeBuild GUI with the new dashboard along with a new version of xeBuild and Dashlaunch when we feel comfortable with releasing it, don't expect it to be released in the next few days as we're strongly anti XBL hacks, and the new dashboard don't add anything you really need TODAY (unless you are hacking on XBL)

I already have the update on my computer, and it's not available for download on xbox.com yet ;)

I release a new xeBuild GUI with the new dashboard along with a new version of xeBuild and Dashlaunch when we feel comfortable with releasing it, don't expect it to be released in the next few days as we're strongly anti XBL hacks, and the new dashboard don't add anything you really need TODAY (unless you are hacking on XBL)

I already have the update on my computer, and it's not available for download on xbox.com yet ;)

okay :)

A little bit bad because I wanted to RGH the console of my friend and yeah... 17502 *thumb up with bad pokerface*

I already tried to delete the update with LB,RB,X,... trick but didn't worked :/

Can I still make the RGH2 and just flash the latest XeBuild?

okay :)

A little bit bad because I wanted to RGH the console of my friend and yeah... 17502 *thumb up with bad pokerface*

I already tried to delete the update with LB,RB,X,... trick but didn't worked :/

Can I still make the RGH2 and just flash the latest XeBuild?

You can still install a hacked kernel that's lower version, you just have to re-install the avatar data, same as you would otherwise :p

And... once an update is installed, it's irreversible (sort of, you can flash the nand again with xeBuild etc. to replace the kernel that's in the nand)

** Edit: **

For anyone that wants it; here's the official update, extracted from Xbox Live: http://gxarena.com/download.php/Firmwares/Xbox360/17502.zip it'll be an exact match to the one hosted on xbox.com later (it usually is)

I always get concerned (or should i say worried I'm going to mess something up :wacko:) when it comes to updating my dash, is there really any reason to do this update? What's the benefits and/or will it prevent me playing any future released games on my 360?

Thanks

I always get concerned (or should i say worried I'm going to mess something up :wacko:) when it comes to updating my dash, is there really any reason to do this update? What's the benefits and/or will it prevent me playing any future released games on my 360?

Thanks

The changelog says there are a few minor bugfixes...

Either way, right now there isn't any need for it, perhaps in a couple of months it'll start being relevant for new games... or TU's...

At this time, there isn't a official xeBuild/xeBuild GUI or Dashlaunch update released, which means you're on your own with the versions that are out there, they may or may not work... there has been reports/rumors about some of them bricking your console, so i would strongly advice you NOT to update to any of the unofficial versions out there...

Once the official versions have been released, you'll find them here aswell as on homebrew-connection.org, on here you should look for a post by me, Chrishockey55 or one of the other well known people on here (lot's of posts tend to mean they're well known and will not upload unofficial junk) if someone just joined and post it, it's most likely unofficial... especially if it's been less then 24h since the post was made (i delete unofficial versions when posted to avoid damage to your consoles, but give me atleast 24h to notice it...)

Cheers Swizzy as always very informative replies :thumbup:

Think i'll give it a miss until i really need to update so newer games (if the 360 will be supported for much longer that is) will then work.

Thanks

• Like 1