RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jbp210

Theming help

I a trying to figure out how to edit the delault theme to arrange all of the content tabs in a wall. I have been trying to figure this out for a few days now. similar tohow the sphinx theme is with everything on one main screen. Also when using xui authoring tool I can see some images but most are just outlines of the image. Any help would be much appreciated.

Got my tabs arranged finally. But all my tabs are rounded in the top left corner. Anyone know how to fix?

got it, got everything. thank you to everyone that offered help but didn't provide help when actually asked for it. It seems like nobody wants to really share info on it. It looks good when you offer to help on the forums.

hi! hey can you help me ?..i'm trying to do the same thing and i cant find how to edit the position of channels! (..icons..) how did you do it?

You need xdk. It pretty simple. Get xdk and open a theme to poke around in. If you don't see it ( its obvious ) let me know.

• Like 1