RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
raekan

Help i messed up badly?

Hi. I messed up badly i had the same problem as this guy: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/cant-disable-live-block-or-live-strong.1388114/

and i tried this tip : "Check in your flash directory if there is a launch.ini file there. If there is, delete it."

Now i cant go inside dashlaunch at all just black screen after i deleted the launch.ini in flash directory. I altso cant enter Simple NAND flasher as well and i don't know if anymore systems is affected. How can i fix this and what did i deleted? Please help.

I tried to copy the launch.ini file that i have in my HDD1 directory but it fails. :(

update: i cannot even enter anygames... no .xex files no longer work =( Please help me my xbox360 means so much to me...

I have corona motheboard and RGH.

I've solved it. I tried to install two .xex's first was xbdm.xex and the second was infernus.xex. I wanted to go live for the first time so i tried but i failed to connect to internet via xbox dashboard i read forum about DNS i have to change liveblck in dashlaunch. So i did but it keept geting back after restart.

Problem solved by moving both this xex's from HDD root to USB random folder.

I now need help setting up this xex's and can someone explain exactly what xbdm.xex does?

links will be fine with tutorial if it can be found i can follow them But would be nice if someone could explain what I did wrong?

Stealth is not supported here..you will not get any help..you may ask for help where you got the files from..if you have stealth you will keep getting problems like this.

• Like 1

Hi. I messed up badly i had the same problem as this guy: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/cant-disable-live-block-or-live-strong.1388114/

and i tried this tip : "Check in your flash directory if there is a launch.ini file there. If there is, delete it."

Now i cant go inside dashlaunch at all just black screen after i deleted the launch.ini in flash directory. I altso cant enter Simple NAND flasher as well and i don't know if anymore systems is affected. How can i fix this and what did i deleted? Please help.

I tried to copy the launch.ini file that i have in my HDD1 directory but it fails. :(

update: i cannot even enter anygames... no .xex files no longer work =( Please help me my xbox360 means so much to me...

I have corona motheboard and RGH.

I've solved it. I tried to install two .xex's first was xbdm.xex and the second was infernus.xex. I wanted to go live for the first time so i tried but i failed to connect to internet via xbox dashboard i read forum about DNS i have to change liveblck in dashlaunch. So i did but it keept geting back after restart.

Problem solved by moving both this xex's from HDD root to USB random folder.

I now need help setting up this xex's and can someone explain exactly what xbdm.xex does?

links will be fine with tutorial if it can be found i can follow them But would be nice if someone could explain what I did wrong?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=xbdm.xex&oq=xbdm.xex&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

XBDM.xex Plugin: <adfly link removed>. If you do not know what to do with the  XBDM.xex, make sure you add it as a plugin via Dashlaunch and you will be able to connect your computer to your console with Xbox 360 Neighborhood. 16 Jan 2014

Edited by Swizzy

xbdm is soo much more then just Xbox 360 Neighborhood... but, i'm not going to explain it any further then that since the op is mainly interested in hacking on XBL