RealModScene
shawn24589

Dash 17489 can I JTAG it?

I've been looking everywhere for an answer on the scene. I only find ppl updating their already jtagged console. I do know dashlaunch now supports this newest dash. But didn't know if I could glitch this console. It's a trinity, never opened. I have a cr4xl and cool runner Rev d. Thanks for your time :)

The other trinity I'm working on has dash 17349. Cr4xl. Still working on getting cell to boot. No luck yet, but plenty of tutorials :). Thank you all and I will keep ya updated

Offcourse you can RGH2.0 on the latest Dashboard, I've not long done it to mine :)

Jtag : Needs to be on a specific Software Update

RGH2.0 Can be installed on any dashboard along as The XeBuild is compatible with the dashboard

I've been looking everywhere for an answer on the scene. I only find ppl updating their already jtagged console. I do know dashlaunch now supports this newest dash. But didn't know if I could glitch this console. It's a trinity, never opened. I have a cr4xl and cool runner Rev d. Thanks for your time :)

The other trinity I'm working on has dash 17349. Cr4xl. Still working on getting cell to boot. No luck yet, but plenty of tutorials :). Thank you all and I will keep ya updated

make sure you are using the CR4 files.. and i had to play with the jumper settings, as well as the dip switches to get my comfort zone on it.. Trinity also..

Thank you guys so much. Soooo greatful. It's always been a dream of mine to know how to solder and fix and mod electronic s. I also dream of learning how to do computer programming to design games and animate. I've only taken basic computer programing loooooong ago. But anyway, one step at a time. Thanks again guys. Ima be a ninja one day tooooooo

BTW my soldering work has gotten PRETTYYYYY. don't buy cheap soldering irons on eBay. Lesson learned

On my next post below " did I destroy my board. Got a new question. Btw i got solder to hold on those points I was having trouble with on that post