RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tx3

Xbox get Stuck at Xbox Sign

Hi

i installed FS3..and had some problems with it, so i figured out i go back to FDS2...at least for a moment ...i changed the .ini in dashlaunch (3.05) so it autoboots me back to FDS2, which i had still on my harddrive ...now when i reboot the box, it gets stuck on the xbox screen/sign...i really need your help guy thank you in advance!

edit: when i take the hdd out it´s boot normaly.

excuse my english i am german.

I have this problem too.

Just boot your xbox without any external HD, after the total load, plug your external hdd again, wait like 10 seconds and refresh the freestyle.

When i Plug in the Hdd, it reboots the Console??? And gets Stuck at the same screen

The original xbox hdd...the one on top of the console....do i have to set up the console first before pluging back in the hds maybe?...i didnt pass the ...welcome to xbox thing set up your Avatar...

It works again ...i dont know why ..but i guess i am okay with that

what i did ...the things koreroger wrote (thanks btw)

plus removed all cabels/wires. :)

why

you can corrupt your data, I did it once and had to load 250+ GB'S

REMEMBER TO DISABLE ADBLOCK TO HELP COVER SERVER COSTS. :)

I'm having a similar issue. I have FSD 3 installed on the attached hard drive, not my external one.

I haven't changed any settings recently, but it locked it, and when I tried to reset, it just hangs on the glowing logo screen before freezing completely.

When I remove both hard drives, it boots to the official dash with no problem.

When I attach the Xbox hard drive, it will not boot, glows for a while, then locks up.

Since it's the attached hard drive, I can't really take it off, and then attach it once it's running...so I can't even get into the menu to reformat it.

Is there any way to fix this? Preferably without losing all my data.

why

LOL, because the XBOX does tell you too, its even stamoed on the hard drive. You want to break your hard drive, feel free to unplug it as you please :lol:

Just don't come here crying saying crap like my Hard drive doesn't work

I'm having a similar issue. I have FSD 3 installed on the attached hard drive, not my external one.

I haven't changed any settings recently, but it locked it, and when I tried to reset, it just hangs on the glowing logo screen before freezing completely.

When I remove both hard drives, it boots to the official dash with no problem.

When I attach the Xbox hard drive, it will not boot, glows for a while, then locks up.

Since it's the attached hard drive, I can't really take it off, and then attach it once it's running...so I can't even get into the menu to reformat it.

Is there any way to fix this? Preferably without losing all my data.

Could be your hard drive is F***ed :wacko: