RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
razormann

Call of Duty: advanced warfare - exo zombie - missing maps

Hi i have problem with maps in exo zombies. Finally i fixed game with all 1-6 cp and tu 17 but, now when i start exo zombies i havent any map and the game want from me live for store :/ anybody who know about maps? i cant find it thx  :)

If it says you have to download something from Xbox Live, it's because you don't have all Compatibility packs installed, or one (or more) is corrupt

is it enought? or someting missing? k6Q7YDQ.pnggzyO3MR.png

You should check in NXE wether or not those CP's are good or not... Aurora don't tell you that as it doesn't check the signature

This you thought?

13GAjsc.png

Fm3zdaq.png

Yep, they're all good, so it's something else that it's missing, i don't play this game myself so i can't really help you more on that =/

have you ran xm360 on em to unlock? lol.. could've swore that some needed to be patched.. as well as a few other games and packs like this.. 

• Like 1

I can't figure this one out at all. I successfully did so with black ops 1 and 2. But AW will not work for me. All CP files are installed and not corrupt. All map packs and newest TU. Xm360 unlocked

I can't figure this one out at all. I successfully did so with black ops 1 and 2. But AW will not work for me. All CP files are installed and not corrupt. All map packs and newest TU. Xm360 unlocked

You sure you have all? Most of the time people think they have al but don't...

Sent from my SM-G903F