RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AntiVirGear

DashLaunch detects half part of HDD?

Hi,

last time I accidentally deleted my bootanim.xex (not my fault, I renamed the file instead of deleting and somewhere... I made a copy... but I don't know where xD Anyway, It looks like that the xbox detected the "unauthorized" file and tossed it) AND because I don't have a programmer and don't know how to flash a new ROM, I looked a little bit around and found out, that it's possible to "modify" the flash with Xbox Neighborhood.

Downloaded, Installed, bla bla bla, I configured my Xbox with DashLaunch to load XBDM.xex, was able to copy a new bootanim.xex (Kernel 9199 xD) and then, I realized, that I was able to access the HDD of my xbox while a game is running.

Couple days later, I tried it again but failed over and over so I unloaded the Plugin from DashLaunch.
Now I wanted to load FTPDLL but unfortunately, DashLaunch doesn't load the complete HDD :o

It stops loading after couple folders... I already installed DashLaunch again but didn't helped a lot...

Any suggestions about this problem?

#Update

Something seems to be wrong with the Folder FSD3 :/ Renamed it many time and realized that inside the folder something is wrong.... but what?

Transmitted by Elephone P3000s

Hard to say, probably something has gotten corrupted on your HDD and that's causing the issue, try extracting everything to your computer and doing a complete format in the console, this will remove all contents from the drive... keep in mind, doing this will remove the Security Sectors if it's a retail HDD and the console is RGH/JTAG hacked meaning it won't work on a retail again until you re-write those sectors (probably with donor data)

Hard to say, probably something has gotten corrupted on your HDD and that's causing the issue, try extracting everything to your computer and doing a complete format in the console, this will remove all contents from the drive... keep in mind, doing this will remove the Security Sectors if it's a retail HDD and the console is RGH/JTAG hacked meaning it won't work on a retail again until you re-write those sectors (probably with donor data)

It's a 1TB drive, security sector already backed up but didn't restored, not necessary ^^

#Update

Deleted FSD3 and now, it stops loading at the folder "emulators"...
Looks like a major failure but suspicious, it never happened yet...

Not my fault =D

My friend have the fresh retail 250gb HDD (formatted before RGH) and his dashlaunch also have problems with listing the full HDD!

Also weird, that this error ONLY happens, if I want to add a plugin! Everything else works fine :/