RealModScene
BestNoob

Ultimative Gaming Console Emulator Pack for Xbox 360 RGH

Ultimative Emulator Package for Xbox360 RGH

For you all: The Ultimative Emulator Package now also for the Xbox 360 😃
I searched all over the internet to find the best emulators for you.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Mirror 1# MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/OX5TDJbJ#9-OKLVzn7wutcH6qhwO08utL2DQF2G7A4cJ2nyqvOjE

My README and a README for each Emulator is included.
The normal path on your XBox360 for Emulators is \Hdd1\Emulators

Emulators for following included:

3DO Emulator
Capcom Play System 3
DOS Games
Nintendo DS
Capcom CPS-1 to 3
Cave
Data East DEC and DECO
Galaxian
Irem MXX
Kaneko 16
Konami
Neo-Geo
NMK16
Pacman
PGM
Psikyo 68EC020 & SH-2
Sega System 1
System 18
X-Board and Y-Board
Super Kaneko Nova System
Toaplan, Taito
Sega Megadrive/Genesis
Sega Master System/Game Gear
NES (Nintendo Entertainment System)
Genesis/Megadrive
N64 (Nintendo 64)
Beats of Rage for Beat’em Up games
Sony Playstation 1
Sony PSP
Another World/Out of this World
Emulator for Flashback game engine
Genesis Plus GX
Genesis Plus GX
SNES9x Next
VBA Next
NEStopia
FCEUmm
Mednafen PCE Fast
Mednafen NGP
Mednafen VB
Mednafen Wonderswan
Prboom
NX Engine (Cave Story)
Tyrquake
FInal Burn Alpha
Gambatte
MAME
Emulator for point and click adventure games
Sega Master System und Game Gear
SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
GameBoy Advance
Atari Jaguar
... and more ...

If you have questions or advices, feedback whatever .. let me know !

You cannot improve, when you don´t know what to improve ^^

Have Fun
BestNoob

And here the Ultimative Emulator Package for PC (Windows) downloadlinks are inside the description.

• Like 6

So the video's are just fancy music that show nothing other than the image? What makes this better than FBAnext MAME or Hyperspin for the PC? Just curious as I like emulators and playing old skool titles and would deffo go for it if I could see the benefits.......

So the video's are just fancy music that show nothing other than the image? What makes this better than FBAnext MAME or Hyperspin for the PC? Just curious as I like emulators and playing old skool titles and would deffo go for it if I could see the benefits.......

You cannot post something on YouTube without making a Video.

And YouTube is the best platform to share Informations. And when you take a look onto my YouTube Channel; i make Tutorials, Tips and more and this is a thing to share.

This is a collection of console emulators so you can play those retro games on your Xbox 360 with RGH.

And the other Package for Windows is the same; a collection of console emulators for PC so you can play and enjoy the feeling of GameBoy, Gamecube and other games on your PC.

So link 1 for 360 link 2 for PC? I've seen some of the mods you've done on YouTube but don't really understand that side of things so tend to appreciate from a distance

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Would've been better providing links to the individual emu's this allows checking user comments as to whether they're any good.As for the download link "page can't be found"  (whether logged in or not) be better to use mega instead

@

superted

If you want to use a console for emu's consider an original xbox with coin-ops as it's consistently updated with bug fixes,the full version includes 4000+ games

• Like 1

Much better to use Emulators That work with Auroras Autolaunch Feature

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4957-emulators-that-work-with-auroras-autolaunch-feature/

beetle-pce-fast-libretro -> TurboGrafx-16
beetle-vb-libretro -> Nintendo Virtual Boy
beetle-wswan-libretro -> Wonderswan emulator
fba-libretro -> Final burn alpha
gambatte-libretro -> Gameboy Color/Gameboy
Genesis-Plus-GX -> Sega Genesis
libretro-fceumm -> Nintendo
libretro-prboom -> Boom (Doom Engine)
mame2003-libretro -> Mame 0.78
nestopia -> Nintendo
nxengine-libretro -> Cave Story engine Clone
snes9x-next -> Super Nintendo
tyrquake -> Quake Engine
vba-next -> Gameboy Advanced

• Like 3

So link 1 for 360 link 2 for PC? I've seen some of the mods you've done on YouTube but don't really understand that side of things so tend to appreciate from a distance

Hmm k its alittlebit confusing i remove the emulators PC video its better. No both downloadlinks are for the Xbox 360.

Would've been better providing links to the individual emu's this allows checking user comments as to whether they're any good.As for the download link "page can't be found"  (whether logged in or not) be better to use mega instead

@

superted

If you want to use a console for emu's consider an original xbox with coin-ops as it's consistently updated with bug fixes,the full version includes 4000+ games

Cannot be i checked them twice. The thing of my Package is that i have done the work for you you do not need to search for emulators and their newest versions

:D you can use my pack or not but isnt it much comfortable ?

Much better to use Emulators That work with Auroras Autolaunch Feature

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4957-emulators-that-work-with-auroras-autolaunch-feature/

beetle-pce-fast-libretro -> TurboGrafx-16

beetle-vb-libretro -> Nintendo Virtual Boy

beetle-wswan-libretro -> Wonderswan emulator

fba-libretro -> Final burn alpha

gambatte-libretro -> Gameboy Color/Gameboy

Genesis-Plus-GX -> Sega Genesis

libretro-fceumm -> Nintendo

libretro-prboom -> Boom (Doom Engine)

mame2003-libretro -> Mame 0.78

nestopia -> Nintendo

nxengine-libretro -> Cave Story engine Clone

snes9x-next -> Super Nintendo

tyrquake -> Quake Engine

vba-next -> Gameboy Advanced

This List is outdated and does not have all consoles included.

There are a number of the same emus from my link on your list, yet only the ones available from here will launch roms through Aurora's game browser.

People can chose for themselves which is better to have, the usability and functionality of dash integration or your list of multiple/same emu engines. 

I know which I'd rather have.

But don't let that detract from your efforts. Good job knowing how to google  :clap:

Lol I have Xbox original with evox xbmc and coin-ops Wii with most emus ps3 with emus 360's with emus and hyperspin on a 2tb HDD

This is a great resource, especially for those who are just starting out.  I can't really understand why anybody would want to detract from someone's contributions to making the scene an easier, more accessible place. Thanks BestNoob!

• Like 2

Lol I have Xbox original with evox xbmc and coin-ops Wii with most emus ps3 with emus 360's with emus and hyperspin on a 2tb HDD

D'oh

This List is outdated and does not have all consoles included.

it may not have all consoles, but it really isn't "outdated" lol.. and is the only set that works with Aurora natively..

BUT aside from that.. i do appreciate the work.. getting em all into one place..

• Like 3

There are a number of the same emus from my link on your list, yet only the ones available from here will launch roms through Aurora's game browser.

People can chose for themselves which is better to have, the usability and functionality of dash integration or your list of multiple/same emu engines. 

I know which I'd rather have.

But don't let that detract from your efforts. Good job knowing how to google  :clap:

it may not have all consoles, but it really isn't "outdated" lol.. and is the only set that works with Aurora natively..

BUT aside from that.. i do appreciate the work.. getting em all into one place..

Getting me the source code in a form that actually compiles for each emulator means i can add it to them, the biggest obstacle with Retroarch was that it didn't work fully once compiled which meant alot more work to try and get it back to a working state aswell, that and me not getting along terribly well with the original developers

Getting me the source code in a form that actually compiles for each emulator means i can add it to them, the biggest obstacle with Retroarch was that it didn't work fully once compiled which meant alot more work to try and get it back to a working state aswell, that and me not getting along terribly well with the original developers

Hey you did good.. lol i use only that version.. lol

Hey you did good.. lol i use only that version.. lol

I can't really take full credits for that tho, MaesterRowen helped me ALOT while i was doing that stuff, some of the more complex areas it was pretty much his fixes that made it work again...

I've been told tho that some of the fixes we did broke other ports... despite me trying to make sure to add compiletime conditionals to avoid that (#ifdef XBOX360 ... #else ... #endif)

I can't really take full credits for that tho, MaesterRowen helped me ALOT while i was doing that stuff, some of the more complex areas it was pretty much his fixes that made it work again...

I've been told tho that some of the fixes we did broke other ports... despite me trying to make sure to add compiletime conditionals to avoid that (#ifdef XBOX360 ... #else ... #endif)

Well tbh who cares about the other ports, lol.. that version is based off 1.0.0.2 or w.e.. and they are well beyond that.. as is, the build works pretty damn good.. just need the config i took the time to make so there is less of a headache, and could be some minor improvements to the gui.. but all in all.. it does it's job..
  • Like 1

Can you make a Aurora Additional pack with optimized Emulators ?

Can you make a Aurora Additional pack with optimized Emulators ?

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Because you talked about a optimized port of an emulator ..... or did i missunderstood it ?

My Ultimative Emulator Pack only containing the latest version of available (and best) emulators. But they are not "optimized" to work with Aurora or latest Dashboard.

This has been done already a few times. ;)

An official Pack by the Aurora Team would be nice :D !

Because you talked about a optimized port of an emulator ..... or did i missunderstood it ?

My Ultimative Emulator Pack only containing the latest version of available (and best) emulators. But they are not "optimized" to work with Aurora or latest Dashboard.

An official Pack by the Aurora Team would be nice :D !

I didn't optimize anything, what i did was add support for Aurora's LaunchData... that's it...

Pack by the Aurora Team would be nice :D !

The one on this site was released by a couple of the aurora team(Or at least the original pack on this site), or MaesterRowen, Swizzy, and Myself(I am not on the team, or did I do the work, other then find the Retroarch source, and the release) ;) I know I posted this months later, just felt it needed to be said. Felida has released his pack, which If I remember correctly, is the same thing, but I think he released the Cheat Manager(Which is my app) with it, and his updated controller config files.

I was able to get xbox-libretro-prboom working with individual WADS using Aurora, however I have not had luck with tyrquake.  The quakes I have access to have multiple PAK's in sub directories, or have multiple PK4's. Please advise what you have seen that works.  Thanks!