RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Darex

How to manually add TU without connecting xbox 360 to internet

Is it possible to add tu without connecting xbox 360 to internet...Searched all forums but no help, tried FSD but nothing...

Using Aurora now... I just want to know is it possible to add tu and get it working on any game?

Is it possible to add tu without connecting xbox 360 to internet...Searched all forums but no help, tried FSD but nothing...

Using Aurora now... I just want to know is it possible to add tu and get it working on any game?

Yes, you can. Not sure what you mean by "tried FSD but nothing... Using Aurora now..." Neither dash will download tu's without an internet connection obviously, since they can't connect to Unity website where the TU's are stored. If you want to do it manually you can stick TU's in their corresponding folders.

hdd1:/content/0000000000000000/<TITLEID>/000B0000/<TitleUpdate> - for lower case tu*

or

hdd1:/cache/<TitleUpdate> - for uppercase TU_*

Or you can use 360 Content Manager 3.0  which will automagically put it in the correct location. But doing it the manual way you need to be careful of a few things... 

First is that it's on you to verify the TU's TitleID, MediaID and base version is a match with the game's TitleID, MediaID and base version.

Second is that you need to make sure you scan in your Title update using whatever dash you're on.

Why are you not wanting to connect the Xbox to the internet though? Is it not available where you are or is there another reason?

• Like 1

Don't have ethernet cables...I'm using wifi and the place from where I bought my xbox 360, they said never to connect it to internet or my console will get banned...

So trying to be on safer side and trying to do it manually.

how to verify "TU's TitleID, MediaID and base version is a match with the game's TitleID, MediaID and base version." ?

Can you tell it and thanks for the reply :thumbup:

Okay I got title id and I'm doing it for WWE 2k16... I found there is no "000B0000" folder inside content folder, so I made new and gonna paste "tu" there

How do I know it's applied or not? WWE 2k16, can you help me in this?

Don't have ethernet cables...I'm using wifi and the place from where I bought my xbox 360, they said never to connect it to internet or my console will get banned...

It's ok what it said to you but with a "little" specification... Yes, you can connect to the internet but NO under any cirumstances do not connect to xbox live... Only then your console get banned

In content/ 000..000/ < titleid > / you make a folder named 0000B000 if there isn't one.

Trimis de pe al meu D2303 folosind Tapatalk

• Like 1

How do I check that I had done it correctly? I mean from where do I get to know that WWE 2k16 tu5 have been added successfully and I'm having that update

Sorry for asking noob question

As long as you have Dashlaunch installed, you can check your launch.ini to be sure liveblock = true 

If liveblock is enabled you can use your console online without worrying about being banned. But downloading tu's over wifi is not recommended as there is a lot of potential for file corruption, so if you can't get an ethernet cable you may need to stick to the manual method of tu installs. But even over wifi you can download your covers etc. and use Aurora to it's fullest potential.

I would start reading up on Dashlaunch so you understand how it works to keep you safe and how it controls many of the behind the scene settings of RGH/JTAG's. All the info you need to know is here on this site, so read up and ask questions if you don't understand something. 

how to verify "TU's TitleID, MediaID and base version is a match with the game's TitleID, MediaID and base version." ?

Can you tell it and thanks for the reply  :thumbup:

For how to verify the TU's TitleID, MediaID and Base version, they are listed for each game on the Unity website just click Updates to view.

To compare that to your Game's TitleID, MediaID and Base version on your console, follow below

Go to the Game info tab by pressing the Y button on a game, then press right once on the D-Pad (this is called the subtitle section, where you can choose what info to display) In the first image below, the subtitle section shows as Last Played: Never, once it is highlighted press A and you can scroll down to find the relevant information. If you're going to be doing all of your TU's manually, you may want to change this subtitle, so that you don't have to keep going back to the subtitle screen to view each game's TID, MID and BV.

aurora.rising.phoenix.flipped.png

2iu8fur.png

• Like 1

I have done like you said, pasting tu in the right folder that is "000B0000" and manually doing scan. But nothing happened.

When I check details of WWE 2k16 , there ain't any tu found.

Am I doing something wrong or manually tu update is not possible?

Then you missed a step somewhere along the way. Either the TU doesn't match the game or you didn't scan for title updates.

• Like 1

@Darek .Why all these complications? i think a simpler answer would be to download the covers,title updates using aurora.As long as liveblock is enabled ,there is no problem in connection to the internet.I use wifi too.Whether your console is banned ot not is  not important as xboxlive is blocked anyway and you will never use it to go on xboxlive.

• Like 1

I did right because when I paste the tu, it shows there WWE 2k16 title update but when I check details of game there ain't tu installed, it's completely blank

Make sure you have dashlaunch and that live block is ENABLED.Go to Aurora,scan for games,press Y on your game,select Title update,press RB ,select the latest TU and let it download.Once it's downloaded ,press LB and select the Title Update to Enable it.

I did right because when I paste the tu, it shows there WWE 2k16 title update but when I check details of game there ain't tu installed, it's completely blank

you have to do a manual scan for new TU's that you add, in Aurora, press START, go to CONTENT SCANNING, and manually scan for title updates..

Aurora will say it has to restart to search for them... once aurora reboots, it will scan, and you will see it telling you that it is backing up the new title update

once loaded, go to game, press Y, go to title updates, and poof.. enable it!! then launch game ;-)

• Like 2

You're missing the point to all this, anyone can copy and paste. The reason the title update isn't showing up in Aurora is because Aurora doesn't know you installed it yet. That's why in my very first post I explained the two things you need to be sure to do when installing tu's manually. This is now the third time i've mentioned it, and felida was kind enough to walk you through it just incase you missed the importance of this step. It will work, Aurora was designed to work like this as a fallback/secondary method to install tu's.

If doing a manual scan still doesn't work, then the issue is with the TU you are using, either it does not match all three TID/MID/BV or it is somehow a corrupt file. The only other thing I can really do to help is ask you to post all the info for the game and Title Update, including the path you used to install the TU, or post pictures of all that info.

• Like 1