RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
metalheadA7X

Looking for people on east coast to play on Link

Everyone's welcome but, would prefer people with mics that speak english. My gamertag is MILFHUNTERO6. I would like to see a online community on Link.Maybe Team FSD will create a msg service and make Link even more awesome!! Hope to get to play with some of ya.

I don't know why you guys keep saying that we need to add a friendslist and messaging... you can clearly see the features are there but grayed out as we are waiting to implement them. Stop trying to give us suggestions guys, don't worry... we got this ;)

It took me a while to figure out that link wsasn't going to work till I updated to the latest beta for fsd through fsd with link version that I got off the forums here, make sure skin and plugin is updated as well. So If anyone has issues there try that, and be up to date on the games title update.

Everyone's welcome but, would prefer people with mics that speak english. My gamertag is MILFHUNTERO6. I would like to see a online community on Link.Maybe Team FSD will create a msg service and make Link even more awesome!! Hope to get to play with some of ya.

What do you play bro?