RealModScene
ctps

Game shows as 'Not Availible' and doesn't use added TU

Hi all,

so i'm in a kinda weird situation. I'm on a 17489 Jasper with latest Aurora.

I added 53510823 (Rise of the Tomb Raider) as GOD to Usb0 and it shows up as 'Not Availible' - BUT i can play it.

Now i'm stuck in the Research Base (blah blah, known Glitch) and need a Title Update, so i downloaded the latest from XPG. Added it to Hdd1:/Content/0000000000000000/53510823/000B0000 but the game doesn't recognize it.

Also tested TU3, but nope, nothing...i guess it has to do with the fact that the Xbox360 doesn't 'translate' the TitleID, right?

Downloading TUs doesn't work either.

Just for the sake of testing: All of this happens on FSD3 as well.

Anyone?

Did you make sure the MediaID matches yours? and more specifically, the BaseVersion

Did you make sure the MediaID matches yours? and more specifically, the BaseVersion

Ran it through abgx360 and yep, that's my MediaID.

Does the TU show up in NXE?

Sent from my SM-G903F

NXE finds 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' on the internal HDD (Hdd1) with 348MB (about the size of the TU, so that fits...) but also marked with a yellow exclamation mark

NXE finds 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' on the internal HDD (Hdd1) with 348MB (about the size of the TU, so that fits...) but also marked with a yellow exclamation mark

The yellow exclamation mark means it's corrupt, which would make sense since the game don't work with it...

The yellow exclamation mark means it's corrupt, which would make sense since the game don't work with it...

alright, corrected that. NXE finds it non-corrupted now. Still nothing in Aurora, doesn't show me the TU in the details, nor does it start with the TU.

Also, what could be the reason that the game is called 'Not Availible'?

alright, corrected that. NXE finds it non-corrupted now. Still nothing in Aurora, doesn't show me the TU in the details, nor does it start with the TU.

Also, what could be the reason that the game is called 'Not Availible'?

"Not Available" means there's no title that can be found... probably that's the title stored in the header or something?

Aurora doesn't know about all your installed TU's unless you tell it to scan for them... have you done that?

"Not Available" means there's no title that can be found... probably that's the title stored in the header or something?

Aurora doesn't know about all your installed TU's unless you tell it to scan for them... have you done that?

yeah of course.

maybe i found something here. in aurora when i click "Select Subtitle" it shows the various possibilities.

One of them being "Title ID: 00535108" - which is wrong, it should be 53510823

Also "Media ID: 0D0A657B" when it should be 0A657B25

Is this just something that Aurora displays in the wrong way or are we up to something here?

Edit: There's more - no Achievement, but there should be plenty.

done.

These 3 games don't have a title available in the header it seems:

\Games\53510823\00007000 TitleID In DB: 00535108, MediaID In DB: 0d0a657b, BaseVersion in DB: 00000000

\Games\555308CA\00007000 TitleID In DB: 555308ca, MediaID In DB: 08bf0610, BaseVersion in DB: 00000000

\Games\43430840\00007000 TitleID In DB: 43430840, MediaID In DB: 4d8d9cde, BaseVersion in DB: 00000000

Most likely, there's a error in the header of the GOD's you've got there, can you send me the GOD headers from these folders? that's the small files in each of the mentioned folders

I'm assuming you used ISO2GOD to convert them from ISO?

** edit: **

Since they don't have a title available in the header (or atleast it wasn't read by Aurora and put into the database) it'll display "Not Available" for all of them as a title

** edit2: **

Since these games don't seem to have the proper data in the GOD header, it's quite possible the kernel won't load the appropriate TU's for them, you might be able to get away with just patching up the database to fix the issue, but that might not work fully =/

Edited by Swizzy

alright:

yes, ISO2GOD

sent you 2 files via pm

only 53510823 is of interest, the other mentioned folders were empty...why so ever, anyway.

alright, conclusion:

ISO2GOD made a mess and screwed up the Title and Media IDs. End of story.

biggest problem now: the f**king TU4 didn't fix me being stuck in the Research Base :(

• Like 1