RealModScene
BestNoob

[Aurora] Screenshot Combi causes game freeze

Enabling Screenshot combo causes game/console freeze with some titles like Dragon Ball Z Burstlimit.

Just want to let you know that.

• Like 1

Enabling Screenshot combo causes game/console freeze with some titles like Dragon Ball Z Burstlimit.

Just want to let you know that.

Do you restart the game or reboot the console? I've found during these that depending the freeze if you turn up the tv and press guide and here the noise like its popping up then allow it a few minutes, the HDD will catch up with its self but, if pressing guide has no effect then console reboot is the only choice. Maybe Swizzy or one of the other mods/devs have a fix but I'll see if I can find any solution for you in the mean time.....

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1363-cannot-disable-screen-capture-plugin/  <<< found this and although it's related to the plugin I wonder if the button remap mentioned might work in your case.... worth a shot.

Edited by superted76

Do you restart the game or reboot the console? I've found during these that depending the freeze if you turn up the tv and press guide and here the noise like its popping up then allow it a few minutes, the HDD will catch up with its self but, if pressing guide has no effect then console reboot is the only choice. Maybe Swizzy or one of the other mods/devs have a fix but I'll see if I can find any solution for you in the mean time.....

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1363-cannot-disable-screen-capture-plugin/  <<< found this and although it's related to the plugin I wonder if the button remap mentioned might work in your case.... worth a shot.

The screenshot feature is part of the FSD Plugin, so yes, it's related... We are aware that in some games the default button mapping may cause problems, you can change the mappings yourself, or disable the feature all together...

Also, as Superted already mentioned, if the guide is functioning it's likely that the freeze you see is because the image is kept in memory so it can saved by the plugin, which usually is pretty fast, but can easily be slowed down depending on what you are doing at the time and all the devices connected, especially the one the plugin is running from

Yeah pretty sure also the 360 was never designed to scan more than a 250g now most rgh/jtag are pushing upwards of 1tb internal so I'd imagine some lag would be likely due to memory restrictions especially were my old phats concerned. Or maybe not.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yeah pretty sure also the 360 was never designed to scan more than a 250g now most rgh/jtag are pushing upwards of 1tb internal so I'd imagine some lag would be likely due to memory restrictions especially were my old phats concerned. Or maybe not.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

When the 360 first came out, it came with a maximum of a 20GB HDD... then they expanded, the biggest retail HDD you can get today is 500GB, but you can use up to 2TB on a external HDD if you want... in general tho, it doesn't matter how much you have on the HDD it's more the health/speed of it that may effect the plugin