RealModScene
JaneDoe

Deeper Question to Skin Creation

Hello all,

i hope you excuse that i, here in the wrong section, ask a FSD 3 Question  :baby:

But since i try to made a Function used by Aurora and here maybe are FSD/Aurora coder's reading, hope you dont blame me :-)

Im not sure if i can write PM to the creators here and if they read them.

I want to make a GameInfo Screen, like the one used by Aurora with Buttons for Screenshots/Archivements and so on.

All worked fine in my FSD 3 Skin, but wen i open the Screenshot.xur it is blank without gamepictures.

I need to open the Options first by pressing Y, if i close them after that and call then the screenshot.xur all worked fine.

So i think the must be a "variable" written wen i open the Options first, so screenshot.xur knows what gamepictures to show.

Is it possible with FSD 3 to write that variable wen i open the GameInfo, so i dont need to open the Options first ?

Or is that function hardcoded in the default.xex ?

Can i maybe open the GameControls.xur hidden, wen i enter the GameInfos ?

On that way the "variable" is written without opening Options first.

Sorry for not using Aurora at this time what would be the faster way to solve my problem, but i like the FSD 3 Homescreen and dont want to enter in all Games directly :-(

Maybe next Update there is a Homescreen in Aurora ?

Thank you!

Have a browse in the aurora section,i think another member wanted aurora to open elsewhere & it required a script to do it,or maybe not i've seen so many posts across forums it's hard to remember exactly what was mentioned