RealModScene
stanley789

psvita comes on sometimes

It could be related to a bad battery, are you having any issues with how it's charging or holding a charge?

It could be related to a bad battery, are you having any issues with how it's charging or holding a charge?

nope

it started after the update i did

someone told me motherboard but dont think so since it usually boot sometimesz when it wants

all was fine until he did the update

Can't find anything Vita specific but that sounds a similar issue with the Phat 300 psp >>> https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/210794-does-your-psp-ever-just-turn-on-by-itself/ <<<

it does come on alone it started being unstable after an update sometime i will turn it on it wont mayb e after weeks if i try it will turn on and when u put on charge it blinks orange twice then nothing again

it does come on alone it started being unstable after an update sometime i will turn it on it wont mayb e after weeks if i try it will turn on and when u put on charge it blinks orange twice then nothing again

Ok. Was this cfw update? If so try redownloading/installing or find a Sony firmware to rewrite that you can put cfw over again?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ok. Was this cfw update? If so try redownloading/installing or find a Sony firmware to rewrite that you can put cfw over again?

it wasnt cfw

firmware from sony

and i even opened it all diodes work i used a multimeter

More likely what Swizzy touched on with the battery being faulty and the fact could just be coincidence that it failed as the update was done

• Like 1

More likely what Swizzy touched on with the battery being faulty and the fact could just be coincidence that it failed as the update was done

still negative a took my friends psvita opened it up took the back with the battery put in mine switched on nothing plugged the charger it blinks orange twice took my battery and put in his vita it switched it on and all working so not my battery

Never had a vita but is there a way to boot like ps3 without loading xmb for maintenance and try rewrite the ofw from USB or micro sd

Never had a vita but is there a way to boot like ps3 without loading xmb for maintenance and try rewrite the ofw from USB or micro sd

yeah the last time it turned on i entered the recovery mode i rebuild the database i also reconstructed the files what i didnt do was check for update but now it wont turn any more

yeah the last time it turned on i entered the recovery mode i rebuild the database i also reconstructed the files what i didnt do was check for update but now it wont turn any more

Ok I'm not any the wiser here. Goto ps3hax.net I'm sure the site is and look for a user named BaileysCream or BaileysandCream he's bout the best I've found for PS3 knowledge and would possibly help you alot more than what I would be able too

• Like 1