RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bgduece22

Botched Upgrade

I was given false information, and just figured out the ramifications of it.

I installed Freestyle 3 while running Freestyle 2 and lost my database, and the old install was erased.

The Xbox Original Data will no longer works and say not available, and the JTAG 360 no longer sees the content.

Now all the Xbox Original Game data & Content are still on the drive in the same location.

So I have a few questions.

How can I get the JTAG 360 to recognize the content.

How can I get the JTAG 360 to recognize the Xbox Original Data

I have these two things under the Manage Game Paths, but the do not show any data.

One last thing, what are the proper scan depth for the individual game paths.

and is there a way to remove Freestyle 3 from the games section, and have it in the Homebrew section.

Thanks

it worked for me

u do need to erase 2.0 and then install 3.0 by disk our usb how i did it worked but now ur going to have to go in to xex menu and find installer then install from there all ur games should still be there on ur hard drive so it should find them but if im correct its not letting u into the homebrew and in regrads to puting it in home brew if it doesn t show up there it will in ur games hit y and go to move game to homebrew then its solved i hope this helps

and i use scan setting 3 and 4 but i use a 1tb hard drive with over 600 games on it and it works fine just remeber it need to be hdd/ scan and hdd/isos for link to work if im correct link requires u to have ur 360 games in its on path

As of right now I only have one copy of Freestyle 3 on my JTAG, but it does not pick up the Content, Homebrew, Xbox Originals and Emulators properly.

Is there a way to either remove the database and get a new scan of only what is there now, or can I re-install and that fix my problems, I will no longer experiment on this, I would like a concrete resolution if one is available.

As of right now I only have one copy of Freestyle 3 on my JTAG, but it does not pick up the Content, Homebrew, Xbox Originals and Emulators properly.

Is there a way to either remove the database and get a new scan of only what is there now, or can I re-install and that fix my problems, I will no longer experiment on this, I would like a concrete resolution if one is available.

boot to xexmenu from the stock dash and ftp in from your PC after. Delete the old freestyle folder, download the new one and drop the freestyle folder onto the root of hdd1 and set up your launch.ini via ftp then turn off your Xbox once that's done and turn it back on and you should boot to fsd3. Then set your scan paths, I set mine to 10, and let me know if that worked

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2