RealModScene
faresoyam

Burnermax payload tool not working

I tried burnermax payload tool on 6 Cd roms it didn't work I don't know why is there anything else Like it or something

What part of it isn't working?

You still need high quality discs, if you're not using the high quality discs that are recommended (Verbatim DVD+R DL MKM-003 if memory serves me right) that could be the reason your burner(s) aren't working, also... the older the drive, the less likely it is to give you a good result, hell even NOT using IMGBurn may cause issues aswell, make sure you are using IMGBurn, good discs and a not too old DVD burner which haven't been used ALOT and isn't a laptop model (laptop dvd's are garbage really, only there to "work" not there to be good quality)

Also, keep in mind that what BurnerMAX does is allow you to overburn the discs, which means you're burning more data to the discs then they were designed to handle...

Yes but don't select overburn, truncate discs for XGD3, overburn doesn't hold the proper data and yes MKM-003 verbs no cheap ass Ritek or similar if all else fails http://c4evaspeaks.com/ <<< read up a bit

Also make sure you calculate optimal layer break as XGD3 differs from the User Set Break for XGD2

Yes but don't select overburn, truncate discs for XGD3, overburn doesn't hold the proper data and yes MKM-003 verbs no cheap ass Ritek or similar if all else fails http://c4evaspeaks.com/ <<< read up a bit

Also make sure you calculate optimal layer break as XGD3 differs from the User Set Break for XGD2

Dafuq are you talking about?!?! Truncate is the wrong option to use, as it essentially skips the last parts of the data, using ABGX360 will create a .dvd file which contains the correct layerbreak for XGD3...

Overburn is the option to use, but... with the payload tool, or the custom firmware, this shouldn't even come up as a question as IMGBurn will see the disc as being large enough to hold all the data...

Always truncated my xgd3 on verb discs not had an issue in 7 years writing 2.4 or x4 no opc.......

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Always truncated my xgd3 on verb discs not had an issue in 7 years writing 2.4 or x4 no opc.......

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Most games work without the extra bits of data, but certain games don't (Forza 4 was the first to have that issue) which is why Burner MAX came in the first place...

It's always recommended to have all data to avoid possible issues, if memory serves me right a few games added these checks by TU's aswell, so they work without the TU but not with it...

Most games work without the extra bits of data, but certain games don't (Forza 4 was the first to have that issue) which is why Burner MAX came in the first place...

It's always recommended to have all data to avoid possible issues, if memory serves me right a few games added these checks by TU's aswell, so they work without the TU but not with it...

Well that is strange and to this day Forza 4 is still one of my guilty pleasures and I remember the issue very well as that was when I switched from Aone, datawrite  and ritek to the verbatim

The link below should help the OP.Read it carefully.Pay particular attention to the burner used & discs.Pioneer & i think sony make burners that can overburn so the ihas lite-on isn't a must have anymore.

I bought 2 ihas b's both are in good nick i can let you have one for (que doctor evil) "one million dollars"

The last 3% that doesn't get burned when using the least favoured truncate method is apparently the security sector ?

http://forums.afterdawn.com/threads/new-guide-to-burning-xgd3-games-with-imgburn-2-5-6-0.739575/

• Like 1

The link below should help the OP.Read it carefully.Pay particular attention to the burner used & discs.Pioneer & i think sony make burners that can overburn so the ihas lite-on isn't a must have anymore.

I bought 2 ihas b's both are in good nick i can let you have one for (que doctor evil) "one million dollars"

The last 3% that doesn't get burned when using the least favoured truncate method is apparently the security sector ?

http://forums.afterdawn.com/threads/new-guide-to-burning-xgd3-games-with-imgburn-2-5-6-0.739575/

Nope, it's not security sectors, it's the end of the game content partition, most games don't use this space... the checks however is called "CIV" which stands for "Content Integrity Verification", which checks the empty space of the disc aswell (not just the game content itself)

I tried to burn 3 dices all failed I have ad_7060s it's not working I flashed it to burn my dices to 2.4x but didn't work maybe the dices are bad the name of the dices is best if anyone know it

I tried to burn 3 dices all failed I have ad_7060s it's not working I flashed it to burn my dices to 2.4x but didn't work maybe the dices are bad the name of the dices is best if anyone know it

Get yourself some proper ones - Verbatim DVD+R DL with the Media Code MKM-003

I will see there code

Mine is cmc mag-do3-64

The games will never burn in these dices ?

You might be able to burn to them, but you'll most likely not get a very good result - meaning the games will probably not work...

They will release new burnermax pay load tool soon ?

I will get new dices

Highly doubt it... what would they release it for? to use crappy shit discs with low quality?

1-Suggest you read up on dye's used in discs specifically targeting quality of said dye.

2-No software or burner can compensate for shitty discs.

3-If you can't get verbatim's my suggestion is switch to an rgh modded console or get an xkey.

As for supporting more cd roms,i refer you to swizzy's last paragraph ("QUOTE: to use crappy shit discs with low quality") & number 2 in mine.

lastly If the dye used is of piss poor quality nothing will work to get the discs to burn or work,you either get the discs required & proven to work across numerous forums or do number 3...nough said

• Like 2

What will happen if i bought verbatim discs without the media code mkm-003 and how to know the code

They'll be lower quality, in IMGBurn you can see the Media Code...