RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
faresoyam

Hard disk not working

It will not work on a retail system without the addition of the Security Sectors (hddss.bin)

The Xbox one have different security sectors ?

Xbox One don't use Security Sectors at all, and the filesystem there is completely different (GPT Partition table with specific GUID's and NTFS rather then MBR and XTAF (BigEndian FATX))

I bought WD 1tb my passport ultra it will work ?

Externally, probably... internally? highly unlikely

I can remove it and connect it to the Xbox or its not removable ?

It's most likely a USB3 directly on the PCB of the HDD...

Doubt it, you would have to replace the pcb of the drive with one that's compatible

Sent from my SM-G903F

I bought WD 1tb my passport ultra it will work ?

it will work externally , i'm using the same one. To make it working properly , you have to format this drive (or create another disk partition ) to FAT32 . you may use for that acronis disk director . For example i have 2TB external hard drive , and i made a FAT32 partition for 500 GB , then i simply plug it in Xbox 360 , format it one more time (i hope you have last kernel version ) , and then via Horizon or Fatxplorer move files to your HDD . 

it will work externally , i'm using the same one. To make it working properly , you have to format this drive (or create another disk partition ) to FAT32 . you may use for that acronis disk director . For example i have 2TB external hard drive , and i made a FAT32 partition for 500 GB , then i simply plug it in Xbox 360 , format it one more time (i hope you have last kernel version ) , and then via Horizon or Fatxplorer move files to your HDD .

Its work like internally ?

Or you replaced the PCP ?

Its work like internally ?

Or you replaced the PCP ?

I'm talking about this one

0fb86d10bd1e33ffdb449c4f02368946.jpg