RealModScene
rup

Aurora 5b: no more TUs

I pretty new to RGH and xbox, and there are something I still do not understand very well.

Since someone has glitched my xbox360 slim, i already had to update from FSD to Aurora and then update kernel ! The first one was to download TUs and the second because I wanted to play psychonauts (but it still crash). During the update (Swizzy tutorial), I got one problem when Xell still boot but not the normal dashboard. It was the badblocks problem and it has worked after I followed the different steps and flashed my Nand again

As a result, I have been able to download TUs for a while but now, I'm unable to see them anymore ! If I try a refresh, in the dedicated windows for game, nothing appear though I can find some updates on xboxunity. I tried to generate a new API key, but it is still not working.

What should I try to solve this problem ? Should I have to try to come back to my old Nand ?

I pretty new to RGH and xbox, and there are something I still do not understand very well.

Since someone has glitched my xbox360 slim, i already had to update from FSD to Aurora and then update kernel ! The first one was to download TUs and the second because I wanted to play psychonauts (but it still crash). During the update (Swizzy tutorial), I got one problem when Xell still boot but not the normal dashboard. It was the badblocks problem and it has worked after I followed the different steps and flashed my Nand again

As a result, I have been able to download TUs for a while but now, I'm unable to see them anymore ! If I try a refresh, in the dedicated windows for game, nothing appear though I can find some updates on xboxunity. I tried to generate a new API key, but it is still not working.

What should I try to solve this problem ? Should I have to try to come back to my old Nand ?

check your dashlaunch settings,

xhttp = true 

LiveStrong = false

these might have been changed when updating your kernel

How long have you had the issue? it could be a temporary problem that is resolved by simply being patient...

The settings Felida mentioned above won't make a difference if you're on the latest version of Aurora (which you should be)

xhttp is enabled when needed with the latest version of Aurora, so that shouldn't matter and may actually cause problems for some games if set to true (not common, but...)

Thanks for your replies.

If Aurora 5b is the lastest version, I get it.

I have had this issue at least for two months and I did not find any information about users with the same problem over the web, so I assume the problem is on my side but I could be wrong...

Have you tried restarting your router/modem? sometimes certain connections fail for whatever reason and a reboot may fix it...

If that doesn't solve the problem, i can't tell you what will :( unless of course the specific version of the game you have don't have any TU's on the server?

Thanks again for your answer and to follow this topic ! And even for your whole job about xbox 360 which is very helpful :)

Yes my modem have been restarded many times to solve opening ports issues... And unfortunately, I have especially checked for a couple of games that there were some updates available on xboxunity portal and I wasn't able to see them in aurora.

I really does not understand why this has been working at a time and does not anymore (I tested my account and it is still alive, I renew my API key...). Moreover, download of covers and other stuff is still working, except TUs. I though about a dashboard version issue but I read in your post that kernel 17489 update, also updates dashboard if we follow your tutorial, which is what I did.

If you think about anything else I should test, I would be very grateful !