RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
wswsws

I have a problem with the game Black Ops 2 - system link

Hello i have a problem in a game of Black Ops 2 when he was admitted to the game and then go into a zombie, and then I want to play online via system link then click on it and enter and test the map tells me fatal crash intercepted and me out of the game and I can not play online two

What's the solution?

Hello i have a problem in a game of Black Ops 2 when he was admitted to the game and then go into a zombie, and then I want to play online via system link then click on it and enter and test the map tells me fatal crash intercepted and me out of the game and I can not play online two
What's the solution?

do you have all compatibility pack and title updates installed?

do you have all compatibility pack and title updates installed?

I do not have all compatibility pack file but I have updated 18. Where can I get your file compatibility for download

I'm talking about Black Ops 2, not a Black Ops 3

Either way compatibility packs I'm sure are required. Google search for them they shouldn't be hard to find

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I do not have all compatibility pack file but I have updated 18. Where can I get your file compatibility for download

I'm talking about Black Ops 2, not a Black Ops 3

Compatibility packs are considered DLC here, and DLC are protected by copyright laws, which means, you're not allowed to link to them on this forum, or tell people where they can find them (beyond google/xbox live)

Regardless what COD game you have, several of them require compatibility packs with newer TU's... so... grab 'em and try it out, see if it works...

Either way compatibility packs I'm sure are required. Google search for them they shouldn't be hard to find

I search in Google, but I can not find

Compatibility packs are considered DLC here, and DLC are protected by copyright laws, which means, you're not allowed to link to them on this forum, or tell people where they can find them (beyond google/xbox live)

Regardless what COD game you have, several of them require compatibility packs with newer TU's... so... grab 'em and try it out, see if it works...

I'm sorry

I search in Google, but I can not find

Then you didn't spend long enough =)

Well like Swizzy said restricted content. There is a way but you'll need to find it and it's simple enough

What's the solution?

you need to have the avatar update installed(your friend too).. was running into this exact problem with Static Pulse when we were trying to play zombies.. lol.. finally figured out he had forgotten to install the avatar update.. there is no compatibility packs for bops2.. just TU 18.. and the DLC's.. compat packs came out with ghosts and the rest after

there isnt compatibility packs for bops 1/2.. only for ghosts and the rest after mate.. ;-)

you need to have the avatar update installed(your friend too).. was running into this exact problem with Static Pulse when we were trying to play zombies.. lol.. finally figured out he had forgotten to install the avatar update.. there is no compatibility packs for bops2.. just TU 18.. and the DLC's.. compat packs came out with ghosts and the rest after

there isnt compatibility packs for bops 1/2.. only for ghosts and the rest after mate.. ;-)

But two Xbox 360 rate RGH 

I can not update avatar

But two Xbox 360 rate RGH

I can not update avatar

Actually u can.. as it as simple as putting the update on usb.. or even network with xebuild.. just depends on how you chose.. so dont say "it cant be done" as it is super easy to do..

Edit: The system updates needed for this are even at the top of this site.. GxArena i believe..

• Like 1