RealModScene
konsolenumbau

Squirt360 Reloaded, Corona v1, blurry Video

Hey up there people ;-) 

Well i got here my own Corona V1 . Everythings fine with it. But....

Since a few minutes ago she was fitted with a CR Rev.D worked like a charme but Boottimes could have been better. 
So i found that nice "Reloaded" laying around here. They do perfect Bootimes always so i deceided to give it a go. 

Just soldered the Rev.D out, Programmed the Reloaded and soldered it in. 

Bootet instant but... the Video output is "Blurry" now with this chip. 
I got shocked cause i thought now ROD is coming but after i changed the chips again everything was fine. 

So the Video Interference is ONLY with the Squirt Reloaded 100MHZ. 

Something must interfere with any component. 

Is there anyone out there had this before or has a clue? 

If needed Pictures are no Problem;-) 

Thanks and Greetz Guys

Seb.

• Like 1

Hey up there people ;-) 

Well i got here my own Corona V1 . Everythings fine with it. But....

Since a few minutes ago she was fitted with a CR Rev.D worked like a charme but Boottimes could have been better. 

So i found that nice "Reloaded" laying around here. They do perfect Bootimes always so i deceided to give it a go. 

Just soldered the Rev.D out, Programmed the Reloaded and soldered it in. 

Bootet instant but... the Video output is "Blurry" now with this chip. 

I got shocked cause i thought now ROD is coming but after i changed the chips again everything was fine. 

So the Video Interference is ONLY with the Squirt Reloaded 100MHZ. 

Something must interfere with any component. 

Is there anyone out there had this before or has a clue? 

If needed Pictures are no Problem;-) 

Thanks and Greetz Guys

Seb.

Did you make sure you had it grounded properly? Also was the blurred output HDMI/Component/AV Standard or all three? Googling it just now to see what I can find out for you.....

EDIT:// http://www.360squirt.com/support.php few PDF downloads on here maybe a firmware update needed?

squirt2_0-instructions.pdf

CORONA INSTALL EN.pdf

• Like 1

@ Superted76:

Just wired a thicker Ground Cable to the Body of the AV-Housing. That was it! ;-) 

Before that the G-Wire was soldered just to the Ground Port on the Board that would cause the Issue. 

Now everythings fine. Sadly i read your post after finding out ;-) 

Thanks anyway this is solved then ;-) 

• Like 2

@ Superted76:

Just wired a thicker Ground Cable to the Body of the AV-Housing. That was it! ;-) 

Before that the G-Wire was soldered just to the Ground Port on the Board that would cause the Issue. 

Now everythings fine. Sadly i read your post after finding out ;-) 

Thanks anyway this is solved then ;-) 

All good my friend it's what we're here for glad you managed to sort it and your post will allow others to solve if they had the same problem  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

ahhh wasn´t that easy.  :unsure: 

Worked exactly one time without the Blur... 

Than again... But.. Just with that Squirt. . . No probs with the Rev.D... 

I´ll have a deeper look ..  :police:

• Like 2

ahhh wasn´t that easy. :unsure:

Worked exactly one time without the Blur...

Than again... But.. Just with that Squirt. . . No probs with the Rev.D...

I´ll have a deeper look .. :police:

LOL......what's the possibility of a loose connection elsewhere on the board or maybe it just touching/overlapping something. Try maybe grounding it elsewhere on the console see if that helps?

Quick question off topic, Does the shop link your name only sell/repair consoles or do they do components as well?

I´ll check that. (Got another PS3 laying here waiting ;-) )

But.. I really don´t touch the wires . As i said when i put the Rev.D back in everythings working great... Strange...

I know what you think, why not leave the Rev.D in there... :blushing:

It has to work somehow i mean it boots up just awsome with that thing but the view is a bit .. strange.... :chris:

Quick question off topic, Does the shop link your name only sell/repair consoles or do they do components as well?

I´ll do everything i can make money with ;-)

I´m doing this for about seven years now official and longer before. I got a lot of stuff laying around.

What are you looking for?

• Like 1

I´ll do everything i can make money with ;-) 

I´m doing this for about seven years now official and longer before. I got a lot of stuff laying around. 

What are you looking for?

Well I've not long got my RJTAG ( I Think ) but someone else done the install as I've primarily been doing PS3CFW so never done 360 exploit ( jungleflashing dvd roms don't count done loads ). I already have a JR Programmer an ACE360 v2 and a Coolrunner REV.D Corona as well as some old PHAT 360 Consoles laying around, so if I were to RGH or similar what would I need, or do I have already the necessary tools for the 360. If not then you'll answer your own question as you have a better knowledge than I. Obviously wiring solder station etc I have also.

So... 

JR-Programmer to read/wright Nand 

I still use my NandX to program the chip i really don´t know if the JR-Programmer is capable but it guess so. 

As you are talking about Phats. There is just to ways.. RGH2 or RGH1.2

RGH2 on Phats was always a hell of try and Error... i tryed this a few times but most of the Boxes were a pain.... 
So i got that "Squirt Reloaded" (the one we are talking about right now) wich are totaly SUPERB für RGH2 on Phats. ;-) 

RGH1.2 should work with all the mentioned chips from yours but... never tryed it till now as the Killer for RGH2 is this Squirt without hustle. 

But the "usual" Chips are much cheaper your REV.D and the ACE360 should work just fine. ;-) 

===================

Back to topic...

It´s totaly strange sometimes it boots proper sometimes don´t even without messing with the cables. Like the Chip is not proper shut down after Glitching/Booting sometimes... It happens then it don´t than again even without even looking @ the Wires. ??!!!

Could that be something in the timing file of Squirt? @Swizzy ???  :unsure:  :ninja:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

So... 

JR-Programmer to read/wright Nand 

I still use my NandX to program the chip i really don´t know if the JR-Programmer is capable but it guess so. 

RGH2 on Phats was always a hell of try and Error... i tryed this a few times but most of the Boxes were a pain.... 

So i got that "Squirt Reloaded" (the one we are talking about right now) wich are totaly SUPERB für RGH2 on Phats. ;-) 

RGH1.2 should work with all the mentioned chips from yours but... never tryed it till now as the Killer for RGH2 is this Squirt without hustle. 

But the "usual" Chips are much cheaper your REV.D and the ACE360 should work just fine. ;-) 

===================

Back to topic...

It´s totaly strange sometimes it boots proper sometimes don´t even without messing with the cables. Like the Chip is not proper shut down after Glitching/Booting sometimes... It happens then it don´t than again even without even looking @ the Wires. ??!!!

Could that be something in the timing file of Squirt? @Swizzy ???  :unsure:  :ninja:  :thumbup:

That is a strange one unfortunately never programmed one so unsure if timing would affect video but no doubt I'll know soon enough lol.

>>> http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/91094-common-jtagrgh-errors-and-causesfixes/ <<< just found this maybe worth a look 

HA! Day off tomorrow so guess what I'll be attempting. Recommend any up to date tut's for RGH on PHAT? Got a couple of ps3's to do tomorrow so I'm as well going hell bent for leather and see if I can pull it off   :baby:

Edited by superted76
  • Like 1

Thanks. 

Thats more interesting for you in a while i guess ;-) 

Forget to mension about your thing ... 

Of cause it could be a RGH1 Box as well if it is a Phat and the Box layed around long enough ;-) 

Remember to check the current installed Dash before you do anything ;-) 

The Chips you got will work without stress on RGH1.

RGH1 is a joke when you are used to PS3´s ;-) Or you use the Clip on the PS3? ;-) I always solder the linker... ;-) 

==============================================

Have a look here:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4959-every-thing-you-need-to-know-about-your-rghjtag/

Just load the J-Runner and install. The only Program you need with all the needed Pics inside.. 

Pretty easy. Of cause some Great Other Developers have build us some great Tools too. ;-) 

Couldn´t find any good Tut´s in one Place now. It´s like it´s ever been... you pick your pieces from here and there. 
You can Contact me if you run into trouble i´ll help you out ;-) 

Like i said modding a XB is pretty easy then doing an PS3. Or this is maybe just felt by me  :unsure:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Done E3 linker solder also nor tristate to keep alive and have the clips but don't feel the dumps are near as precise with clips so I'm all good with loads of wires soler and such. Appreciate your taking a look for me and offering to help I'm sure I'll have a few issues before I hit the jackpot

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Actually, Phat consoles have lot's more hacks:

JTAG - Really old, very hard to come by a console compatible with this hack

RGH 1.0/1.1 - A little bit newer, still pretty difficult to find a compatible console

RGH 2.0 - Easy to find a compatible console

RGH 1.2 - Same as above

R-JTAG - Same as above, this basically does what JTAG does except it added the element of glitching the CPU from RGH

R-JTOP - Same as R-JTAG, just made by someone else

RGH 2.0+ - Same as RGH 2.0 except with the CR4 RGH2.0+ SMC (only compatible with chips compatible with that SMC)

R-JTAG+ - Same as R-JTAG except with the CR4 R-JTAG+ SMC (only compatible with the chips compatible with that SMC)

As for your question if it could be related to the timing files -> Probably not, i've never had this issue myself so i can't really help you much with it, but it seems to me like there is some interference with the southbridge, perhaps move your wires away from the southbridge and see if it helps?

I added @ least one more hack ;-)

I'll have a go with them wires in the morning. You'll all know what's happening.

Greetz

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk