RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
faresoyam

Can I copy the games on Aurora to dices for lt consoles

I have lt Console I want to copy some dices to it can I use my games on my rghed Xbox to copy the games to the dices it will work?

I searched more than hour on Google I didn't found what I need

Nope, Games Aurora can launch doesn't have all the required stealth data stored on the discs...

Where I can get copies for lt good website or something

Same place you can find the games for JTAG/RGH, google...

Ask again and you'll be banned...

U didn't understand me what I was meaning can I convert the files to iso and burn them I have another question it must have system update and the iso I download is the same I download for rgh lt iso and rgh is one??

You can convert them to ISO, but they won't work as-is with LT+ 3.0 or any iXtreme/Xtreme firmware for the Xbox 360...

The update have to be there for it to work on a system which don't have RGH or JTAG, you also need some additional data that's lost when converting to XEX or GOD format... also, when going from XEX you must get the filetable exactly the same as it was originally, which is practically impossible to do without rebuild data, you may have a chance of getting it exactly right but probably won't

It must have system update?

Did you completely ignore my message?

In order for a game to work with iXtreme (the custom firmware for xbox 360 dvd drives) they must contain all the data a retail system expects it to have and a few other things...

This means:

- It must have all the original game data (no modifications can be done to the game)

- It must have the system update that came on the disc (you can't remove it)

- It must have all the security sector data

😯😂😂😂😂 there you go 😂

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Can I download iso from games torrent and it will work it's original?

Depends, if they're retail copies they usually contain what you need to burn them for iXtreme LT+ 3.0, but run them through ABGX360 first and it'll make sure :)

Is there a place for lt games only I searched on Google too much I didn't find anything interesting

There are many places, but you won't be getting any information from here, didn't i warn you about asking for sites to download copyright protected material before?

I don't know

Looking back, it seems like i haven't... so... this is your one and only warning, don't ask for where you can download any illegal material (anything protected by copyright which you want to download is considered illegal, even if you have a retail disc for example...)