RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
faresoyam

Xbox 360 not working

I'm assuming (hoping) this isn't the xbox you wanted to RIP titles too yesterday? Also make sure inside the USB ports that none of the silver flaps have moved and are making contact with the other side as this could be the issue. Mainly the front two ports are most common I've found

• Like 1

Check the USB Ports (if there's something in them or they look damaged, that's why it's not starting)

Try removing the HDMI cable, the console will have a reaction even without it, if it's for some reason shorted it may cause the console to not boot...

If both of these don't solve the problem, try replacing the RF Module, or just removing it and pressing the eject button (bottom left corner of the front you have a blue button you can press with a small screwdriver or something, if the fans start spinning the console had a reaction and your RF Module is probably broken), in case you don't know what the RF Module is, it's the front panel you have the power button on... it's attached by 3 T8 screws, 2 in the top corners (left and right) and one in the bottom middle behind the white protection or whatever you want to call it, just pull it backwards from the top, and it'll snap off

I move the contracting electrical thing it's worked and the red light gone too

Sorry, i don't quite understand what you're trying to say, you unplugged and replugged the power brick and it worked? this means you didn't have it fully inserted

No I move the black things in motherboard maybe they called ic or idk what called it's worked

There are MANY different black things on the 360 motherboard... there's the RAM, there's the MOSFET's, there's the Capacitors... there's the HANA chip, the NAND chip, the Southbridge, a assortment of other chips (Ethernet for example) and a ton of different resistors

The resistors I move them I make them straight it worked

Which ones if i may ask? in case someone else have the same problem you had, they might take a look at those, to fix their issues aswell :D