RealModScene
cmkn_1983

RETROARCH 0.9.8 unofficial

10 minutes ago, freebumblebee said:

looks nice. I'm new to RETROARCH. How about it compares to FBA?

Retroarch is the launcher, front end, that is all.. the cores are the actual emulators.. 

• Like 1

n1 work i think :)

but im too stupid to copy the 18 files with more than 42 signs with ftp... filenames too long

how you all copy this package?

thx

Excuse me, i want to use 3d box arts in title screenshot position but i dont know how to disable the gray transparency square. Do you know how to do that? Thanks

Hi guys I am new and I am Italian, I am writing with Google translator, I am using this your retroarch, you have been great, I wanted to ask you if it is possible with the Fba core on NeoGeo games to open the options menu to change the bios in jap for the  blood of Metal Slug, or open the Dip Soft menu of the game in progress, this can be done x with Fbanext, but the Shaders of your Reteoarch is wonderful,

While I realize that it is highly unlikely that any of the original posters are still checking this thread, I haven't really found anywhere else to post this question ... but has anyone resolved the issue with the Start button on the controller not being recognized in the gambatte (GameBoy/GameBoy Color) core? I mean, I can remap it to the Y button, and that works, but since controller configs can't be saved permanently (via the GUI) in this version of Retroarch, it's not really a clean fix. From what I recall, I tested this in the vanilla version of 0.9.8, and it had the same issue, so I don't think it's the unofficial version that is specifically at fault.

Any help much appreciated ... thanks!