RealModScene
goodguykaif

Fan speed

Your fans runs at fullspeed and wears down much faster...

Sent from my SM-G903F

What you mean by wear down cuz im also on full speed

It's a simple engineering fact, moving parts wear, faster moving parts wear faster. Shortening the life of the fan.

It's the same reason that rubbing your hands together on a cold day will help warm them. Friction is an engineers biggest hurdle.

That's why it's recommended to run your fan using target temps in Dashlaunch, so that your fan only uses the minimum amount of movement required to do the job. When someone creates a solid state cooling fan, the problem will be solved.

• Like 3

It's a simple engineering fact, moving parts wear, faster moving parts wear faster. Shortening the life of the fan.

It's the same reason that rubbing your hands together on a cold day will help warm them. Friction is an engineers biggest hurdle.

That's why it's recommended to run your fan using target temps in Dashlaunch, so that your fan only uses the minimum amount of movement required to do the job. When someone creates a solid state cooling fan, the problem will be solved.

What speed should i set it too

What speed should i set it too

Auto, and change the target temperature instead

Ok where should i set it to auto dash lauch or?

Yes

Sent from my SM-G903F

In Lt consoles I can't change the fan speed right ?

Because my slim if I turn it on for 30 min its get very hot and when I turn it off it don't turn off the fan keep work for min or something

I set my console to 75% its good right ?

No, not at all, you want to override the target temp etc. Setting a fixed speed is bad from multiple perspectives... shorter lifespan for the fan for one and increased risk of damage if the console gets too hot...

Sent from my SM-G903F

No, not at all, you want to override the target temp etc. Setting a fixed speed is bad from multiple perspectives... shorter lifespan for the fan for one and increased risk of damage if the console gets too hot...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I must set it auto I see in other topics don't set your fan speed auto what to do ?

Can you answer this question too ?

In Lt consoles I can't change the fan speed right ?

Because my slim if I turn it on for 30 min its get very hot and when I turn it off it don't turn off the fan keep work for min or something