RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
QuattroGam3r

Xbox Live down again on Xbox One

This is really starting to cut into my X-files binge watching...

Yet they wonder why people mod their consoles. I can't even play my digitally downloaded games, WTF.

Even Snoop weighed in on the situation

Hell, i had Plex open last night and was about to connect to my local computer to watch a TV series i have there... it failed to do that even, there's no reason for Plex to connect to Xbox Live to check "hey, do i have permission to run on this console still?" >_<

They really need to pull their shit together, free apps shouldn't require a phone home and check if they're allowed to be used, or even require a xbox live connection once you've started them... it doesn't make any sense to me why they would require that...

At first i thought there was something random going on after the error popped up so i rebooted my console, and after a few attempts at launching plex again i was asked if i own it and had the disc o.O there is no disc for f*ing plex!

Haha, sorry I don't mean to laugh. It's frustrating I know. 

I think they're just making everything call home for permission in an attempt to control what they lost with modded consoles and Xbox Live hacks, but it just makes everything turn to shit when they can't even handle their own servers. I know that ddos attacks are out of their hands, but maybe they could focus on making a stable update every now and again to try and show a little competence. Oh well, first world problems, lmao.

Haha, sorry I don't mean to laugh. It's frustrating I know. 

I think they're just making everything call home for permission in an attempt to control what they lost with modded consoles and Xbox Live hacks, but it just makes everything turn to shit when they can't even handle their own servers. I know that ddos attacks are out of their hands, but maybe they could focus on making a stable update every now and again to try and show a little competence. Oh well, first world problems, lmao.

yeah XB was down for a while.. BUT to answer your question.. they were prolly hacked yet again.. would be like 3rd time this month alone.. PS4 is also having service interruptions.. so blame the douche bags who are DDoS'ing the servers.. hahahaha

I also agree with Swizzy.. every damn app shouldnt require a phone home.. haha

yeah XB was down for a while.. BUT to answer your question.. they were prolly hacked yet again.. would be like 3rd time this month alone.. PS4 is also having service interruptions.. so blame the douche bags who are DDoS'ing the servers.. hahahaha

I also agree with Swizzy.. every damn app shouldnt require a phone home.. haha

I get that, ddos just sucks. But M$ is shooting themselves in the foot with phone home. I remember the good old days when Xbox Live was for online gaming. They've gone and overcomplicated things by making everything rely on that connection. If you're going to build a better mousetrap, make sure it works lolz.

edit: Don't ask me why or how I posted this topic in Playstation, derp!

edit: Don't ask me why or how I posted this topic in Playstation, derp!

bahahahahahha... that's awesome.. 

• Like 1