RealModScene
malim

RGH not detecting update at all

I was just going to ask this, if the update doesn't need to be patched with a serial/cpu key, isn't there a way to manually put the data on the drive?

If you knew where all the files went in each Flash Folder and such it may be possible although some files may need to be active to be updated so either google that 1 or ask Swizzy 

Highly unlikely, try grabbing it from gxarena and checking the md5 of it (xeBuild GUI does this for you)

Sent from my SM-G903F

So Swizzy is it possible to copy the files directly to the hdd? The problem I'm facing is most likely due to the fact that with this new motherboard, there is no internal storage and the only storage I have is the external hdd.

So Swizzy is it possible to copy the files directly to the hdd? The problem I'm facing is most likely due to the fact that with this new motherboard, there is no internal storage and the only storage I have is the external hdd.

You need a System memory device:

Internal Memory (Built in memory)

Internal HDD (doesn't have to be official, can be any 2.5" SATA HDD formatted by the 360 really, or a 3.5" if you do external power or so...)

USBMU (Up to 32GB USB Drive/HDD formatted by the 360 as System Memory)

You need a System memory device:

Internal Memory (Built in memory)

Internal HDD (doesn't have to be official, can be any 2.5" SATA HDD formatted by the 360 really, or a 3.5" if you do external power or so...)

USBMU (Up to 32GB USB Drive/HDD formatted by the 360 as System Memory)

I guess I'm going to have to put it in, if I put it in, do the install and then use it as again as an external, would it still be there? (I tried playing while it was inside and it was working slow and heating up). I see some games have to have the data installed, Rise of the Tomb Raider keeps on getting 'Fatal crash intercepted' and I saw in another thread where JPizzle told the OP to install the data...

I guess I'm going to have to put it in, if I put it in, do the install and then use it as again as an external, would it still be there? (I tried playing while it was inside and it was working slow and heating up). I see some games have to have the data installed, Rise of the Tomb Raider keeps on getting 'Fatal crash intercepted' and I saw in another thread where JPizzle told the OP to install the data...

You need to install it in the machine and leave it there, it'll be reformatted to XTAF (Big Endian FATX for Xbox 360), If it's slow... the harddrive is probably not healthy, you connect it to the SATA port which is always going to be faster then the USB ports on your console

You need to install it in the machine and leave it there, it'll be reformatted to XTAF (Big Endian FATX for Xbox 360), If it's slow... the harddrive is probably not healthy, you connect it to the SATA port which is always going to be faster then the USB ports on your console

Last question, i promise. I'm definitely not going to remove everything and reformat it for the 4th time... I'll just get a new hdd but if I do create a partition, would the xbox detect and only format that to xtaf? leaving the Fat32 partition intact?

Last question, i promise. I'm definitely not going to remove everything and reformat it for the 4th time... I'll just get a new hdd but if I do create a partition, would the xbox detect and only format that to xtaf? leaving the Fat32 partition intact?

No, the internal harddrive will re-partition and reformat everything... it's not just 1 partition, it's 3 separate partitions used, 1 for Xbox Backwards Compatibility, 1 for Content and another for the Avatar data

I was having the same problem I use xebuild to make my avatar/kinect update I turn my console on and go to nxe and go to setting and and put the flash and the update pop up to me it's worked with me try it :)

If it didn't work format ur flash using xebuild and make it again and rename the folder name to $$ystemupdate just remove s and add $

I was having the same problem I use xebuild to make my avatar/kinect update I turn my console on and go to nxe and go to setting and and put the flash and the update pop up to me it's worked with me try it :)

If it didn't work format ur flash using xebuild and make it again and rename the folder name to $$ystemupdate just remove s and add $

Your solution won't help in this case, as the problem is that he doesn't have a valid memory device for the avatar data, as i've mentioned earlier in the thread...

Can I use 1 TB external hdd as MU and install xexmenu, aurora, dashlaunch after make it a system drive? My xbox also doesn't recognize the 1 TB Toshiba on startup. I need to unplug and plug after it boot. How can I fix this?