RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

Is there a way to disable screen shot feature in Aurora or at least...

Hi guys,

Is there a way to disable screen shot feature in Aurora or at least be able to change the button combination as it's conflicting with Trainers that happen to use the same start/back buttons.

Thanks - keep up the excellent work!

If you are running on the latest version of Aurora .05b, if you press start to enter settings, go to Plugin.  You should be able to Enable/Disable Screen Capture or change the activation and trigger buttons.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

LOL, omg the option was staring at me right in the face and still somehow I couldn't see it!  I feel silly now - Thanks for your help!

• Like 2

If that is the case, there is always the option to unload the plugin, or change the activation buttons to something differenthat, so they dont interfere with the trainers. That being said, it is recommended that you unload the plugin when using trainers, as it might cause issues with the plugin, or trainer.

hi to everyone how do i change the start & back plug in to what and how on dashlaunch. im still getting the screenshot and cant use the trainers im using Aurora .05b and its frustraiting. thx for any help.

16 hours ago, DaRm4Life183 said:

hi to everyone how do i change the start & back plug in to what and how on dashlaunch. im still getting the screenshot and cant use the trainers im using Aurora .05b and its frustraiting. thx for any help.

For starters.. It is an aurora thing.. Not dashlaunch.. 

Check in the nova/fsd plugin settings