RealModScene
stanley789

Slim E 250gb corona rgh and slim trinity 4gb which to chose?

Hey mates i got 2 xbox a slim E corona and slim 4gb trinity all are RGHED already.i wish to ask which i should keep cuz im about to sell one.so which should be kept CORONA V5 SLIM E OR THE SLIM 4GB TRINITY? thanks

Either is good, Trinity is a little older but have better compatibility with Libxenon homebrew then Corona does

So which should I sell please help me chose?

Well, here are the CONS and PROS of either machine:

Corona - CONS:

- Less USB ports

- Less Libxenon homebrew compatibility (requires a updated toolchain and recompiling existing code to work)

- Harder to see error codes (RROD codes on the E model is not how many are blinking, it's the actual blinks, which can be hard to interpret)

Corona - PROS:

- Lower power consumption

- Slightly smaller device

Trinity - CONS:

- Higher power consumption

Trinity PROS:

- Built-In 4GB Memory Module that's not attached to the NAND (safe to use)

- More USB Ports

- Higher compatibility with Libxenon homebrew (all homebrew that works with Libxenon should work fine with a Trinity)

NOTE: These are just a few examples of what i can come to think of at the top of my head based on the models

I see what is corona pros and which do i have?

Please sorry for disturbing im a noob u Know better so please choose for me and also why should i choose wat u asked me dont get annoyed please

I see what is corona pros and which do i have?

Please sorry for disturbing im a noob u Know better so please choose for me and also why should i choose wat u asked me dont get annoyed please

Read my last post, if you're not going to bother reading what i say, then don't ask...

I gave you a list of PROS and CONS for both the corona and trinity, which one is best for you is hard to say, it depends on what you feel is better, for example... if you don't use the extra USB ports, the Built In Memory available on the trinity, or you don't care about Libxenon homebrew -> go for the corona as it's slightly less power hungry (your electrical bill will be smaller with that console then the trinity) if you do use those features, obviously go with that one...

Read my last post, if you're not going to bother reading what i say, then don't ask...

I gave you a list of PROS and CONS for both the corona and trinity, which one is best for you is hard to say, it depends on what you feel is better, for example... if you don't use the extra USB ports, the Built In Memory available on the trinity, or you don't care about Libxenon homebrew -> go for the corona as it's slightly less power hungry (your electrical bill will be smaller with that console then the trinity) if you do use those features, obviously go with that one...

i dont really use the 4gb built in memory for the trinity for me 4 port is ok for me for the slim E and what is Libxenon homebrew?

i dont really use the 4gb built in memory for the trinity for me 4 port is ok for me for the slim E and what is Libxenon homebrew?

That wasn't so hard, now was it?

Libxenon homebrew is homebrew applications you launch using XeLL-Reloaded

That wasn't so hard, now was it?

Libxenon homebrew is homebrew applications you launch using XeLL-Reloaded

last question trinity or corona?

76162796034eb272bebbaa6dcf4bd45e.jpg

Please go back and read again all that Swizzy has told you. The answers are already there, the decision is yours to make.

i keep the xbox 360 s and change the slim e for a different xbox 360 s