RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
zavyar007

Title Updates

Hello everyone.today i need support on my query as i am new so plz help me.i have a xbox 360 e jtag. I installed arora and downloaded title updates for modern warfare 3 cod ghosts and black ops 2.i downloaded the latest updates and enabled them but when i enter the game it says tu 0 on system link.i also downloaded tu for borderlands the pre sequal and the latest update worked on it.Im really confused about what to do can anyone help me please?????

• Like 1

The updates either failed to download properly or you didn't enable them

Are you sure? did you check in NXE if they show up properly there?

Hey guys. I bought again 360 with rgh aurora dash (i had couple years ago lt 3.0) and i am new in world of rgh.
I want to update my pes 16, and i found this:

Q: How do I install title updates straight through the XBOX?

A: First things first, you need to have your XBOX connected to te Internet. You need to register on XboxUnity.com and connect to the created profile in the XBOX dashboard menu (click the Start button on your joypad and scroll to "Unity").

I read that rgh consoles must not go on internet? But now i see it can. How to do this? To download TU directly from xbox 360 and i found how and i create account on 360 and on xbox unity, but how to connect my xbox to internet so i could have TU updates? I dont see settings in aurora?
Thanx.

You can connect it to the internet without any issues, however, you should enable "liveblock" in dashlaunch to be safe, you also don't need an account on xboxunity to download TU's... they're also uploaded by the community, so you might not find any for PES...

How you connect the console to your internet connection is pretty easy... you just plug in the Ethernet/Network cable and it's done... Wifi isn't recommended, but can be used aswell, for that you need to go to NXE...

Where to enable liveblock? 

EDIT: found it. In file launch.ini it alreay says liveblock = true.

You can connect it to the internet without any issues, however, you should enable "liveblock" in dashlaunch to be safe, you also don't need an account on xboxunity to download TU's... they're also uploaded by the community, so you might not find any for PES...

I found on site unity 4 updates?

I deleted content.db, as Aurora was showing many games I had deleted.. now after a new scan none of my TU´s are activating... they work just fine in FreestyleDash

I deleted content.db, as Aurora was showing many games I had deleted.. now after a new scan none of my TU´s are activating... they work just fine in FreestyleDash

You should've deleted the entire data folder to get rid of everything... do that, then restart Aurora and it'll find all the TU's you have stored and activate them fine once more

You should've deleted the entire data folder to get rid of everything... do that, then restart Aurora and it'll find all the TU's you have stored and activate them fine once more

thanks man, that worked  :thumbup:

• Like 1