RealModScene
The09phoenix

Title updates causing a problem.... I know I'm sorry...

Yes actually I was using FTP. But just FYI I jumped back to fsd3 and tried to run one of the games with the TU active and no trainer it did the same kick back as Aurora has been. Ugh I just want to play the game.

Just wanted to point out that I can't exactly just plug in a standard sata cable to the slim drive.

My PC doesn't recognize the drive ( maybe because there is no power to it )

OK so I copied everything from my phone and typed in the CPU key I had on the screen. I then selected the 17489 dash and clicked to generate hacked image. Everything else seems to be working. But how ? Do I not need the actual update or is it included somewhere?

BTW Swizzy it is a Trinity 250Gb I can send more info if needed.

Your console is a very special case, whoever hacked it didn't use the standard patchset for Trinity, they used the MFG Patchset

Just wanted to point out that I can't exactly just plug in a standard sata cable to the slim drive.

My PC doesn't recognize the drive ( maybe because there is no power to it )

Windows detect the drive, it just can't read the partition table on it ;)

So is it bad? I don't know what that means with the different patchsets. I mean it works all the time. Except for the adding tu's and all

It means it's alot harder for you to update the console

Can you dump the fuses and nand and send to me so i can check why they used the MFG Patchset, it shouldn't cause these issues for you, however it's not as well tested as the "main" patchset... it's mainly meant for those with fuses that are messed up which means the normal patchset don't work

If you decide to send me those, do so in a PM

I am assuming the patches use to build your glitch chip code?

No, i'm talking about the patches used with the NAND...

Updating the console hasn't been the issue. I got that done hours ago. It was a real pain bit I got it. As far as the fuses I can't download those with your tool. And unfortunately I have no idea how to do it otherwise. I could send the nand but without the fuses I don't know what good it would do.

BTW I don't know if it matters but I had it rgh'd in early 2012 by a guy on game-tuts named Johnson. And I never thought anything was wrong with it.

OK so I just thought of something after I formated the hdd and clearing the cache... How do I install my stuff again? I don't mean the back up I just made but the other stuff like fsd and Aurora and xexmenu and xell if I don't have a file manager

Updating the console hasn't been the issue. I got that done hours ago. It was a real pain bit I got it. As far as the fuses I can't download those with your tool. And unfortunately I have no idea how to do it otherwise. I could send the nand but without the fuses I don't know what good it would do.

BTW I don't know if it matters but I had it rgh'd in early 2012 by a guy on game-tuts named Johnson. And I never thought anything was wrong with it.

OK so I just thought of something after I formated the hdd and clearing the cache... How do I install my stuff again? I don't mean the back up I just made but the other stuff like fsd and Aurora and xexmenu and xell if I don't have a file manager

The fuses you get by running XeLL and navigating to the IP listed, however if it's 192.168.1.99 it's possible that it failed to connect to your network and defaulted to a hardcoded IP address...

XeLL is already installed (it's on your NAND)

You'd probably use Dashlaunch to launch something from your USB drive ( a launch.ini with a default=USB:\path\to\app\default.xex on the USB drive at startup allows you to do that )

Yea that last message of mine, I was super tired. It was way past my bed time woke up this morning and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Lol I will get this one way or another

Well I got fsd3/775, Aurora 0.5b, installed the dash updated, everything is current ( I think ) cleared the cache, formated the HDD ,redownloaded one of the tu's. and you are not going to believe this but its still exactly what has been happening since the beginning. I really don't know what to do from here. ( and yes Swizzy I have been using the Google machine a lot as well) I am really struggling with this. Any further ideas for me? Or a way I can download the fuses For you?

Well now comes the point where I get to feel like a total idiot. Occam's razor seems to be in full effect here as well. After having g gone through everything I could think of and everything that was suggested ( no matter how difficult or time consuming) I think I MAY have finally come up with an answer to this.. Today I grabbed one of my game discs and ripped it to a flash drive. Downloaded the proper tu and for giggles gave it a go. It worked. So this leads me to believe that most (139ish) of my default.xex are altered in some way. However I can only think of 3 or 4 that I actually have done xex mods to. So I suppose I will be needing to get ahold of clean xex files for them. At least I think .....

Well now comes the point where I get to feel like a total idiot. Occam's razor seems to be in full effect here as well. After having g gone through everything I could think of and everything that was suggested ( no matter how difficult or time consuming) I think I MAY have finally come up with an answer to this.. Today I grabbed one of my game discs and ripped it to a flash drive. Downloaded the proper tu and for giggles gave it a go. It worked. So this leads me to believe that most (139ish) of my default.xex are altered in some way. However I can only think of 3 or 4 that I actually have done xex mods to. So I suppose I will be needing to get ahold of clean xex files for them. At least I think .....

It's a good start, if you have the game discs, just copy from there =)

OK so as I can just safely sat that I really don't many of the discs anymore but I will deal with that another time.

I do have a question thou. Is there a program or a way to check if a default.xex has been modified orin some way altered?

OK I can "safely" say that I think I have an idea what may have caused this headache. In xm360 there is the ability to patch all. I believe that this was used to unlock xbla but I think it was used on my games folder causing the corrupted/modified xex files. Although I may be wrong it is the only thing I can think of that would have caused all of my xex files to have been "modified"

OK I can "safely" say that I think I have an idea what may have caused this headache. In xm360 there is the ability to patch all. I believe that this was used to unlock xbla but I think it was used on my games folder causing the corrupted/modified xex files. Although I may be wrong it is the only thing I can think of that would have caused all of my xex files to have been "modified"

XM360 don't patch xex's, however you may have patched them with XEXMenu perhaps?

Problem solved. It was in fact the xex files. I got a new copy of a few and everything is working perfectly. Thanks for all the help.

Feel free to lock this thread if that's a thing here.

Sent from my Kyocera -Duraforce using Tapatalk

• Like 1