RealModScene
The09phoenix

Title updates causing a problem.... I know I'm sorry...

Alright guys and gals. I have noticed that I am having trouble with my tu's. I am running a rgh slim on dash 2.0.17349.0 and I am using Aurora 0.5b . (if you need more info let me know)

Anyway until I started using Aurora I never used trainers and some trainers require a certain tu to function. This is when I discovered my issue. All my 139 games will load and run perfectly as base game without any tu and the ones that don't require a TU to run the trainer work perfectly. I have downloaded title updates directly from Aurora or on my computer to be where they are supposed to be ( I even used 360CM too) and when I try to load the game with tu active it kicks back with "the game couldn't start. Try download the game again." Or it will load with out the TU.

I have checked all the locations hdd1/content/0x/titleid/0000b000/tu and in the locations in Aurora/data/titleupdates

The really strange thing is I have one game that will load and work perfectly with the TU and Trainer. CoD:aw and I have no idea how or why

I really am at a loss here I have been running rgh since 2012 and just switched from fsd3 to Aurora in October. Any ideas?

Think somewhere someone said about Aurora having specific trainers in order to function properly, did you get these or just transfer the ones from FSD?

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6444-aurora-trainers-and-game-trouble/?hl=%2Baurora+%2Btrainers <<< check that out and <<< for the trainers I think also update dash to 17489 may help too >>> http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=144 <<< Swizzy's TUT

I found it helps to go to nxe and completely clear the hdd cache as there are some title updates stored there. I still have issues with some games and certain tus

I really like the Aurora and the way it feels with the ease of use and everything is right there and in front of you. But I used F3 for years without ever having any actual trouble. A few little hick-ups here and there but I also understand that Aurora is new and there will be growing pains and figuring things out as we go. But that is part of why I decided to go rgh in first place.

Actually I am suddenly worried about uninstalling Aurora and updating the dash its been a long time since I did that. A friend of mine rgh'd one of his consoles after seeing mine and was getting all the stuff together he discovered about Aurora we both got it. He actually talked me into it then I went to work and came home after and it was all done.

Tbh it's fairly simple. I never use any external flashers once rgh is installed. Use jrunner to create an updflash.bin and use raw flash from xell. Quick, simple and cant really get it wrong.

it's quite common that downloads fail when using wifi for instance, if that's what you're using, try using a cable connection instead and see if it solves the problem, Aurora don't verify the signature atm...

There is a nand flasher xex but u still need to create the updflash.bin. that is only one click really. Load original nand and enter cpu key and click create xebuild image.

I am doing it now. One of my best friends tells me as long as I have a clean backup of my nand I can bring it back from any mistakes I might make here.

I actually have my Xbox hard wired directly to my PC for FTP but I had tried using Wi-Fi for downloading the tu's at one point in time.

And I would like to thank all of you for your help with this. I know that we are all busy people. It's just nice that you stand behind this. Thank you

I am doing it now. One of my best friends tells me as long as I have a clean backup of my nand I can bring it back from any mistakes I might make here.

I actually have my Xbox hard wired directly to my PC for FTP but I had tried using Wi-Fi for downloading the tu's at one point in time.

And I would like to thank all of you for your help with this. I know that we are all busy people. It's just nice that you stand behind this. Thank you

I can fix your console even if you don't have a clean nand backup, but it's best to always dump before making any changes, as that one dump will be the last known good nand, and it's usually good to go back to in case of errors, you might need a hardware flasher if it goes to shit, but other then that it's not so bad :)

So I have one more quick question for ya ... How do I boot in xell if xell doesn't support HDMI and I don't have the other cables?

What motherboard do you have? XeLL supports HDMI on all that have that port, if you have a corona no video will be shown if you have a old version of XeLL installed, which means you'll just have to go in blind and scan your network for it (or check your router for it's IP)

Actually I just got it to load using xelllaunch but it instantly went crazy telling me that umlinux and something elf failed.... This is really turning into a headache.

Thanks again for helping me struggle through this.

Actually I just got it to load using xelllaunch but it instantly went crazy telling me that umlinux and something elf failed.... This is really turning into a headache.

Thanks again for helping me struggle through this.

When it finishes loading it'll cycle alot of text saying it fails to load xenon.elf in various locations and a few other things which is completely normal, it does that until it finds one of them to launch... if that's what you're facing, it's perfectly normal :) (it'll replace the current line when it's doing this)

OK I can see my CPU key, vcpu, and DVD key and an IP address but I try it and it tells me IP addresses is unreachable and I use the IP on my PC it tells me that it can't download the fuses.

post-73632-0-62729900-1455472056_thumb.jpg

OK so I copied everything from my phone and typed in the CPU key I had on the screen. I then selected the 17489 dash and clicked to generate hacked image. Everything else seems to be working. But how ? Do I not need the actual update or is it included somewhere?

BTW Swizzy it is a Trinity 250Gb I can send more info if needed.

U need to go into the output folder of jrunner and copy the updflash.bin onto a usb and stick it in the xbox and boot xell and let it do its magic. Once it's finished it will tell you to reboot console

OK so I did all that fun stuff. And I skipped the avatar stuff since Aurora doesn't use them for now anyway. Deleted all of my old Aurora file. So I have the newest dash and a fresh sett up of Aurora and I decided to give it a shot and it is still doing exactly what it was doing from the start. With the failing to load with the tu's. And I know that the games won't work with tu's if the default.xex has been modified. And I haven't modified these. Just ripped from the disc. And while I know it is possible for the tu's to be messed up from the download process but I find it hard to believe that all of them are messed up.

It sounds lengthy but back up all your dlc/profiles/saves from hdd. Go to nxe and format the hdd and clear the cache. Re download aurora and install fresh you want it so that at the beginning aurora doesn't backup any title updates on your hdd as it may have a cache of its own of the corrupted tus. I have had to do it before on consoles with persistent problems with dlc not working or compatability packs.