RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
GlimpG

System link button doesn't appear

Hi there guys. I got my rgh slim xbox about 2 years ago. Anyway, i recently got the kernel updated and while doing so i just discovered you, people. Anyway, i downloaded aurora and kind of succeded 'cause i was able to downnload updates of the games and dvd covers from xboxunity. What i couldn't do is actually play games online... because the tutorials i watched, all had this menu with the option system link.

As you can see for the picture, i don't... so i don't even know how this menu is called. Please give me a hand to config this, i really want to try the servers.

Thanks and forget my english.

post-73630-0-29211400-1455386575_thumb.jpg

You probably have a bad dashlaunch plugin, a trainer or whatever... something is essentially making the FSD Plugin not load properly, you need to investigate why...

Does the game support link play ?

Doesn't matter, the menu system is there, just disabled for games which aren't supported

Doesn't matter, the menu system is there, just disabled for games which aren't supported

Ok Yoda point taken lol  :baby:  :thumbup:

this problim happened to me when my plugin doesnt load anymore. dont worry. if you have aurora dash press start button then go unload plugin button then press load plugin(this should refresh the plugin).and the some thing in fsd3 go to sitting and unload the plugin and then load it (please note that if had old version of free style dash you wont find the plugin so you must download the latest fsd wich is rev775 for the current time just download it from internet and you are on the go.............)

FSD is FreeStyleDash, use google and download FSD3 Rev755.

Why google it? RMS is the original source for FSD Releases

Dude, update your Xbox360 Dashboard to the latest version with XeBuild and Simple 360 NAND Flasher.

Download Aurora 0.5b - http://phoenix.xboxunity.net/downloads/Aurora%200.5b%20-%20Release%20Package.rar

Download Dashlaunch V3.16 - http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=2640

Extract and paste them in your Xbox360's HDD or your flashdrive via computer or FTP.

Open dashlaunch through XeXMenu. In Dashlaunch, set a plugin from Aurora's folder. Aurora\Plugins\FreestylePlugin.xex. Also, set Aurora.xex as your default in Paths. Hit RB, and navigate to the storage that you had Aurora and Dashlaunch in. Highlight it, hit X, A and then B.

Your console will reboot and now you're 50% done.

Make an account on www.xboxunity.net . Activate your account via email confirmation and set them in Aurora's settings. Also, make sure you port-forwarded LiNK in from your router and Aurora's settings. Next, manage where your games are stored in Aurora's settings and it will download Covers, Titles, Pictures (and more) for it.

Done! Play a game that supports System LiNK like Halo or COD. :D

The FSD Plugin shouldn't be loaded by Dashlaunch at all, it should be loaded by Aurora/FSD

Sent from my SM-G903F

The FSD Plugin shouldn't be loaded by Dashlaunch at all, it should be loaded by Aurora/FSD

Sent from my SM-G903F

Well, mine doesn't load sometimes. Even if I click "load" in the settings. Xbox Guide doesn't show stuff from the "HudScene" folder too.

My FSD3 crashes sometimes. I have FSD3 and Aurora on MmcMu storage. My MmcMu storage's .ini file loads FSD3, while my Usb0 (which also has an .ini file) loads Aurora. I keep my Usb0 plugged in as always. I don't want to tamper the .ini file in MmcMu. I litteraly made a bug. You can read my topic title "I need help!". LOL XD

Well, mine doesn't load sometimes. Even if I click "load" in the settings. Xbox Guide doesn't show stuff from the "HudScene" folder too.

Well, that means you probably have something that's causing problems for the plugin such as another dashlaunch plugin...

Sent from my SM-G903F