RealModScene
bgduece22

Dual Disc Games

disc swapping is seamless and automatic as long as both discs are in your games database

You convert disc 1 to GOD and put it on the HDD w your other games. The you use xboximage browser and open up disc 2. Take out the contents folder and drop that into your HDD and your good, same thing with halo 4.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Create a main folder with game name. Then create a sub folder within that main folder labeled disc 1, disc 2, etc. place extracted discs in appropriate folders (disc 1, etc).

first disc convert to god format second disk is DLC in your image is folder content you must copy only this folder to xbox, use Xbox Image Browser to extract files

Create a main folder with game name. Then create a sub folder within that main folder labeled disc 1, disc 2, etc. place extracted discs in appropriate folders (disc 1, etc).

This is what I do also

Game name folder/Disk1/Disk2/Disk3

Had to be Disk1 no space for me though.

Then hide anything I don't need to boot from dash in the 'no section'.

Works a treat. Some games need the extra disk on internal content, like Halo 4.

You convert disc 1 to GOD and put it on the HDD w your other games. The you use xboximage browser and open up disc 2. Take out the contents folder and drop that into your HDD and your good, same thing with halo 4.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I am very new at this...How do you determine the path to where the content goes, in the root of content?

I think I get it now...use iso2god to put the in Game on Demand containers, and then copy those folders to Content0000000000000000

You do this to all discs in multi disc games and copy them to the Content path above?

they can go anywhere as long as you set a path to them in F3, there is a tutorial in the tutorials section