RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vsjsmmks

System link issues or router settings?

Hello all been play bo3 and 2 and I get connection warning and I loose connection as of late, The Xbox is literally the wall behind my wireless router. Now same thing happens and I get an error code from system link cannot connect to servers and when it does connect I join game connection warning and I get disconnected from room on system link. I have to rejoin a room and go through same process very annoying. I pass all the test on aurora and made a static IP address.. Anything else??

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your connection is no good, Wifi tends to be really shitty for this type of things, it doesn't matter if you sit inside of the router plying, you'll still have a dodgey connection

I checked my ping while in game it was over 200, So is my router that sucks? Or is it my cable internet that sucks?

I checked my ping while in game it was over 200, So is my router that sucks? Or is it my cable internet that sucks?

The ping is basically the time it takes for a response to arrive from whoever you connected to, it could be your router, could be your connection, could even be the guy on the other end that is causing it...

Wifi like i said isn't very good, it's slower then cable when it comes to the response time...