RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
assasins7777

Problem with system link

Hellow to all in the page i can't play via system link with my xbox and i set the manual ip in the xbox and open the port in router and verify the links and only the first 4 passed an the authentication  to unity fail and i set the static ip in the router and check but fail and call my internet provider what i can do thanks for the help guys.

System link and Xbox Live are completely separate so require individual account's. If you have an account with Unity/Link try the Network settings in Dashlaunch  >> 

<< {good tut) 

System link and Xbox Live are completely separate so require individual account's. If you have an account with Unity/Link try the Network settings in Dashlaunch  >> 

<< {good tut) 

I now they are separately and i have a unity account my user is assassins7777 the same name i have here and this is my problem i try to play in system link and i can't i open the port in the router and put the static and write in the console the manual ip and change the api key in unity and try again and i can't play system link thats my problem and i check the test in the xbox and fail the autentication,upnp and the ports

Reset the network connection on the nxe dash and power down the modem/router for 5mins then restart all DHCP let the network assign all addresses and try again

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Up for work in few hours will check tomorrow if you still haven't got it sorted and see what can be done

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I now they are separately and i have a unity account my user is assassins7777 the same name i have here and this is my problem i try to play in system link and i can't i open the port in the router and put the static and write in the console the manual ip and change the api key in unity and try again and i can't play system link thats my problem and i check the test in the xbox and fail the autentication,upnp and the ports

The issue is probably that you haven't linked your console properly, that's why the authentication fails... you need to put in your username, then request the API Key at which point you put in your password...

The issue is probably that you haven't linked your console properly, that's why the authentication fails... you need to put in your username, then request the API Key at which point you put in your password...

Swizzy and superted76 problem solve thanks to both guys and good night

• Like 2