RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vstar950

help transferring original xbox games to my new aurora 360

Hello everyone. I need help transferring original xbox games to my rgh 360. i try to transfer halo 2 and it tries to boot. then gives me an error stating to reinstall. i have tried to transfer the iso contents from flash drive 3 times already from pc. no luck. all help appreciated.

i paid somebody to do all this for me. so i am learning all about this with you. i looking at it and it doesnt look like it was done. do i need to do this. or is there another way

Check the tutorials section :) there's a tutorial for this very thing

Sent from my SM-G903F

I tried to find that for him Swizzy for the link but was too tired and couldn't see it will check again later  :huh:

I tried to find that for him Swizzy for the link but was too tired and couldn't see it will check again later  :huh:

I find it mandatory that people can actually search the forums themselves, especially if told sorta what to search for and where...

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/35-how-to-play-xbox1-classic-xbox-games-on-your-jtagrgh/ <--- the thread in question

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/10-tutorials/ <--- the tutorial section, you'll find alot of useful things here :)

If iI create a 2nd partition on this hard drive could it mess up the original hard drive configuration or harm the drive in any way resulting in a complete hard drive re configure? Also erasing settings , games, etc?

If iI create a 2nd partition on this hard drive could it mess up the original hard drive configuration or harm the drive in any way resulting in a complete hard drive re configure? Also erasing settings , games, etc?

If HDDX already exists (it probably does if you have a original harddrive) you just copy the files, and you're done...

If HDDX doesn't exist, there's a small chance that something goes wrong and your data is lost... (it's highly unlikely, but possible) do keep in mind to run the compat fixer from a USB drive not the internal drive!