RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Bentrix

RGH wont unban

So basically i cant unban my rgh, ive tried 2 KVs (i even put them into a kv checker to confirm they aren't banned).

ive tried flashing the kv, i just ended up with a bad flash and my xbox wouldn't boot up normally.

i re-flashed it back to the back-up file i had

any one know why this is happening?

(p.s. i think this started happening after i updated to the newest dashboard.

i was also online before the 17489 update)

We don't offer support for those wanting to go on Xbox Live with a hacked system on this forum, there's really no other reason to try and unban a RGH...

And, the reason you're having issues is because you don't know what you're doing, all i'm going to tell you is that you need to read up on how all of this nand stuff works, nothing has changed regarding using a different keyvault since like forever (i don't recall any changes made to the kernel that would make swapped out KV's not work if done properly)

You cant unban a console. and stealth isnt supported here, but in therory, if it were, I would tell you that you dont need to flash the new KV, but put it on the hdd, and reboot the console. the stealth plugin will handle the rest. if you are trying to go back to retail, you cant unban a console with a type 2 keyvault, but if it is an old xenon, with a type 1 keyvault, those are swapable.

• Like 1

I know this doesn't help you, but how long can you run stealth before getting banned?

I know this doesn't help you, but how long can you run stealth before getting banned?

A good stealth service don't get you banned, however any discussions about stealth services aren't exactly something we're happy about on this forum, we're strongly against that shit because most use it to cheat on XBL messing with things they shouldn't be, and making the experience suck for everyone that don't hack...