RealModScene

I had Xbox 360 Corona slim with Dash 16547, I tried to update the Dash with Auto updater and accidentally hit the Xbox control where Dash launch 3.16 rebooted in the process, Now my Xbox wont boot, get the red ring on the power button, but if I boot with the disk eject button, I can still see the  blue screen with Xell, I do not have original nand dump from over a year ago from when my Xbox was RGH. Is there any way of fix this or to continue the update so that it will work again. Thank you anyone. Attached is the images of what I have done.

post-46658-0-72073300-1454578644_thumb.png

post-46658-0-05967400-1454578646_thumb.png

This thread is NOT Aurora related, so i moved it to the correct section for you...

Why are you using 1.14? you should be using 1.16 (the latest version)

The error is most likely happening because you were using Wifi, effectively you need to follow the tutorial on how to recover from a bad dashlaunch update: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2376-how-to-fix-non-booting-console-after-dashlaunch-update/

@Swizzy. You are correct Swizzy. I tried these step, I used the simple nand flasher and tried to boot using xell but it seems not to recognize the upflash.bin, I also read that I have to add a xenon.elf file, If so where do I find it or can you guide me in the right direction. The one I tried to use was the file from Muphen Nintendo which xell did read, and was able to see the file on the root, but still did not boot. Xbox only boot to xell from eject button, If I use the power, it turn to the red ring, any suggestions

It needs to be named "updflash.bin", it also needs to be in the root or your memory device which needs to be fat32, try a different memory if it still fails, also make sure windows don't hide the extension, otherwise you'll probably end up with "updflash.bin.bin"... and of course, lowercase is important, so don't try "UPDFLASH.BIN" or anything like that...

Sent from my SM-G903F

@Swizzy, Is it true that you can't flash a 4g Corona with Xell, This is what im working g with. I followed all your step. different flash drive, check the extension, it see my flash drive, but does not flash. Anything else I could try like a xenon.elf file or is my Xbox done. None of the xenon file I found are correct.

@Swizzy, Is it true that you can't flash a 4g Corona with Xell, This is what im working g with. I followed all your step. different flash drive, check the extension, it see my flash drive, but does not flash. Anything else I could try like a xenon.elf file or is my Xbox done. None of the xenon file I found are correct.

Yes, it's true... the only way to flash them without a working dash is hardware at this time

Sent from my SM-G903F

@Swizzy, I been reading through the threads here and I saw the Donor nand, I have tried that to bring my xbox back to life but every time I try, it keeps saying failed in Jrunner, If it not to much to ask, Do u mind putting together me a nand, I can't figure out what is wrong. I was able to get my keys downloaded from Xell

==================================

Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 2.097

Log Started: Thursday 2/4/2016 5:42:19 PM

*** Some console information ***

ERROR: Unable to get CB version!ERROR: Unable to decrypt KV using specified CPUKey!

This means the log will NOT contain information from your keyvault, it can be caused by etheir badkey or badblock/corrupt keyvault

Using xell-reloaded for Glitch hack

Including dashlaunch... Done!

Including custom dashlaunch settings (launch.ini)... Done!

Copying nand to data directory, this may take a while... Done!

Checking if SMC is Glitch or Retail...

Dumping current SMC... Done!

Checking SMC...

SMC is Glitch patched! it will be used the way it is...

Parameters sent to xeBuild:

-noenter -t glitch2 -c corona4g -d data -f 17489 -b DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA -p *key removed* output.bin

Building nand using xeBuild (this may take a while):

---------------------------------------------------------------

xeBuild v1.16.728

base path changed to C:\Users\Desktop\J Xbox update\xeBuild_GUI_2.097\files

---- { Image Build Mode } ----

building glitch2 image

done! fsroot found ok!

***** ERROR: fcrt.bin not found, keyvault has this file flagged as required but it's being skipped *****

note - on hacked images a nofcrt patch WILL NOT allow the drive to function

but should allow the machine to boot normally

output.bin image built, info:

Kernel    : 2.0.17489.0

Console   : Corona

NAND size : 48MiB MMC (system only)

Build     : Glitch (v2)

Xell      : power on console with console eject button

Serial    : 504139620105

ConsoleId : 132803738049

MoboSerial: 7910051231422015

Mfg Date  : 01/07/2012

CPU Key   :

1BL Key   : DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA

DVD Key   :

CF LDV    : 1

KV type   : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)

@Swizzy, I been reading through the threads here and I saw the Donor nand, I have tried that to bring my xbox back to life but every time I try, it keeps saying failed in Jrunner, If it not to much to ask, Do u mind putting together me a nand, I can't figure out what is wrong. I was able to get my keys downloaded from Xell

Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 2.097

Log Started: Thursday 2/4/2016 5:42:19 PM

*** Some console information ***

ERROR: Unable to get CB version!ERROR: Unable to decrypt KV using specified CPUKey!

This means the log will NOT contain information from your keyvault, it can be caused by etheir badkey or badblock/corrupt keyvault

Using xell-reloaded for Glitch hack

Including dashlaunch... Done!

Including custom dashlaunch settings (launch.ini)... Done!

Copying nand to data directory, this may take a while... Done!

Checking if SMC is Glitch or Retail...

Dumping current SMC... Done!

Checking SMC...

SMC is Glitch patched! it will be used the way it is...

Parameters sent to xeBuild:

-noenter -t glitch2 -c corona4g -d data -f 17489 -b DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA -p *key removed* output.bin

Building nand using xeBuild (this may take a while):

xeBuild v1.16.728

base path changed to C:\Users\Desktop\J Xbox update\xeBuild_GUI_2.097\files

---- { Image Build Mode } ----

building glitch2 image

done! fsroot found ok!

***** ERROR: fcrt.bin not found, keyvault has this file flagged as required but it's being skipped *****

note - on hacked images a nofcrt patch WILL NOT allow the drive to function

but should allow the machine to boot normally

output.bin image built, info:

Kernel    : 2.0.17489.0

Console   : Corona

NAND size : 48MiB MMC (system only)

Build     : Glitch (v2)

Xell      : power on console with console eject button

Serial    : 504139620105

ConsoleId : 132803738049

MoboSerial: 7910051231422015

Mfg Date  : 01/07/2012

CPU Key   :

1BL Key   : DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA

DVD Key   :

CF LDV    : 1

KV type   : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)

You don't need a donor nand if you can dump your existing data, does that load fine in Jrunner? if so; there's no problems with your nand... you just need to get hold of a MMC Reader that you can connect to the console to overwrite the existing data...

XeLL can read but not write the data on MMC consoles...